Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
Dear Assassinations

Since the day I saw you,
since the day we met,
I knew this I wouldn't forget.
I have loved you more than life itself,
now it seems were falling apart.
This thing that just won't go away,
was more then you could take.
But I'll hold on tight past the very end...
No matter how much it hurt,
I sat and watched you get worse.
I held your hand all through the night,
never to let go.
I wake up, and you were no longer here,
I'm haunted by these memories of you and me,
as a tear falls down my face I remember...
You will be here holding my hand all through the night like I did yours,
but most of all...
you will always be in my heart.

Your partner,
Sammie
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom