Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

No More Toxicity

• Total voters

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
I am tired of people calling people names it gets annoying and is just plain rude and I know that there are some really sensitive people out there so if we could completely ban toxicity that would be nice thanks!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's Minecraft.. There will always be toxic people. I don't think it should be banned because it's not really that annoying or anything? And the most fun part about several games is the toxic people that can't handle losing a game.
I'm not saying toxicness is good, but it shouldn't be banned.

Reactions: Anthoken

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
It's Minecraft.. There will always be toxic people. I don't think it should be banned because it's not really that annoying or anything? And the most fun part about several games is the toxic people that can't handle losing a game.
I'm not saying toxicness is good, but it shouldn't be banned.
True but I am just saying give out a couple mutes here and there to people that are progressively toxic almost every game

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
True but I am just saying give out a couple mutes here and there to people that are progressively toxic almost every game
if we could completely ban toxicity

No, that's not what you said. You said you wanted toxicity to be completely banned. That's not the same as just muted some people that are toxic every game.
But even just banning extremely toxic people, I wouldn't agree with that. If they're swearing or telling people they can go k*ll themselves, then it obviously deserves a mute but that's against the rules already. Saying things like ''ur bad'' ''ez'' ''luck'' ''l'', it's not that bad. It's more fun to see then triggering. Besides: /ignore

Reactions: Priley and Anthoken

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I personally think people have to just develop thicker skin, we ban/mute for more serious offences such as death threats and things that impact you massively in real life like spreading pictures or whatever, however toxicity is purely just making fun of people for in-game reasons and we should never mute for it because its just part of online games and always will be.

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Voted "no". Impossible to implement and don't notice people being toxic unless someone directly points it out to me. I think that part of my brain died long ago.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
More then half the server would be muted if this went through lol. I completely disagree. People being toxic is what makes cubecraft, well cubecraft lmao.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom