Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Maybe if you have a rank that you get more xp if you have Good Game / Bingo! / Bingo / GoodGame Etc. says :)

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I mean when you won a game and you have a rank you get more xp?

Example
Iron: 2 more xp
Lapiz: 4 more xp
Gold: 6 more xp
Diamond: 8 more xp
Emerald: 10 more xp
Obsidiaan: 12 more xp
When you have plus you get 5xp more

Last edited:

Abodz

May 14, 2018

Example
I agree with that you can also add for the + rank for everyone have that rank more xp too, and I wish they make like that
Also More Points :)

Reactions: Itz_Dim

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
You get experience as a reward of good sportsmanship, so I don't really see how buying a rank should increase your exp reward after saying such.

Example

Exp, as the name already suggests, is gained through experiencing games or having good sportsmanship. It isn't based on how much you're willing to pay the server IMO.

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
it's like adding a future to a rank xD
And that feature is pretty dumb ''xD''. And i know it's adding a feature to a rank but that feature is totally dumb. Just because some people didn't play long enough and didn't tryhard eggwars long enough wouldn't mean that ranked players get more xp. That is so dumb..

Reactions: Glory Days

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Instead of basing experience off your rank, how about you get 3 xp for saying gg. This is triple what you currently get, but not too high to where it is OP. Any thoughts?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Like anyone cares about experience. In the past, you could get the trollface hat if you became level 100, but at the moment there are no vanity items based on your level. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
And you should say "GG" to admit that the other player was better, or just to give them a good feeling. It's so much better than saying "noob". The reason why you get experience for saying "GG" is to give someone a reward for they sportmanship. People should see it like that, and not as a way to gain more experience.

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Ik ben geen tryharder.
Deze skin heb ik omdat ik een twin skin met me gf heb, En ik speel gewoon voor de lol :)
whaha maar tis geen edating -_- ik ken dr van rl en toen zag ze MC op mij pc staan dus gingen we dat ook spelen, En die cringe is wel nl want ik zag m van de week NL praten in de lobby xd
And this is honestly off-topic so let's get back to the topic. Your suggestion is just unfair, just because you have money doesn't mean you can get more coins and levels than others.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom