Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they remove or nerf the shiny glorified paperweights?

• Yes i am a sane human being

• No i am insecure

• I dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Almarca

Apr 2, 2018
We all know this.
Golden apples are the direct opposite of advancement in human achievement.
They're not overly expensive, and once acquired by whatever dingbat thinks its a good idea, all hell breaks loose.
You all know what happens next.
You become blessed by 16 mutually bonded Gods of wrath and become invulnerable beyond human ability to comprehend.
The needlessly heavy fruit is a game breaker and deserves to be cast into the void with all it's other counterparts of fruit.
Thank you, and fix this broken as game, considering offense is already easier than defense.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
We all know this.
Golden apples are the direct opposite of advancement in human achievement.
They're not overly expensive, and once acquired by whatever dingbat thinks its a good idea, all hell breaks loose.
You all know what happens next.
You become blessed by 16 mutually bonded Gods of wrath and become invulnerable beyond human ability to comprehend.
The needlessly heavy fruit is a game breaker and deserves to be cast into the void with all it's other counterparts of fruit.
lol
but in terms of your suggestion, i think we should do this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/increase-the-golden-apple-price-on-eggwars.206176/
it's for a different reason but its the same idea
Thank you, and fix this broken as game, considering offense is already easier than defense.
Finally, somebody realized the real problem with this game.

Reactions: Almarca
D

Deleted member 59979

I agree that gapples need to change. I find that at the beginning of games it takes ages to kill 1 person because they just get back their health, even on half health. Im all for increasing the price or something but not removing them.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1.9 problems.
lol
but in terms of your suggestion, i think we should do this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/increase-the-golden-apple-price-on-eggwars.206176/
it's for a different reason but its the same idea
I think changing the price would only make people camp for longer to get the same amount.

I played on a server @SpankMeSanta showed me a while back, instead of golden apples they have red apples that give you the normal golden apple buffs. A simpler thing to do would be to reduce the saturation the golden apples give (pretty sure you could do that).

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
1.9 problems.

I think changing the price would only make people camp for longer to get the same amount.

I played on a server @SpankMeSanta showed me a while back, instead of golden apples they have red apples that give you the normal golden apple buffs. A simpler thing to do would be to reduce the saturation the golden apples give (pretty sure you could do that).
Good point. Maybe we could just do everything? They're so op right now they need as much of a nerf as they can get. (as long as we don't make them useless)
Although if a camper is spending more time camping for gapples, then it gives everybody else more time to get the equipment they need to beat them.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Good point. Maybe we could just do everything? They're so op right now they need as much of a nerf as they can get. (as long as we don't make them useless)
Although if a camper is spending more time camping for gapples, then it gives everybody else more time to get the equipment they need to beat them.
Simply removing the saturation of golden apples would fix them a lot. All it would give is 2 hearts of regeneration and 2 absorption hearts. That should be a good enough nerf.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Simply removing the saturation of golden apples would fix them a lot. All it would give is 2 hearts of regeneration and 2 absorption hearts. That should be a good enough nerf.
Maybe 3 hearts of regen and 1 heart of absorption? Regen feels like the more important side of a golden apple to me.

L

Lightning McQueen

I agree with effot.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom