Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I made gold Armour in blockwars. It is better than leather and gold tools to mine faster a lot.
118A715E-2E3F-4EF5-9D17-9C2F524C3504.jpeg

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yes! We put this in the map for players to experiment with. I haven't tried but do gold tools break or do they seem to have infinite durability like the other stuff in this game?

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
You can break blocks in Bedrock Blockwars, but you will not collect them unless it is build time. In build time you can collect any block you break despite existing vanilla requirements such as a better pick or silktouch. And yes, there are several cool things you can do on some maps with blocks you get in build time, but discovering them will be left as an exercise to the player. I assure you they are really interesting and can help you, but (speaking from experience) they do not give a game-deciding advantage to either team.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
You can break blocks in Bedrock Blockwars, but you will not collect them unless it is build time. In build time you can collect any block you break despite existing vanilla requirements such as a better pick or silktouch. And yes, there are several cool things you can do on some maps with blocks you get in build time, but discovering them will be left as an exercise to the player. I assure you they are really interesting and can help you, but (speaking from experience) they do not give a game-deciding advantage to either team.
Oh wow! I was never aware of this. I thought they practically had the same mechanics but I guess I was wrong. Once I build a new computer I'm going to get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and try CubeCraft on there! That'd be a cool experience.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I made gold Armour in blockwars. It is better than leather and gold tools to mine faster a lot.View attachment 176181

Hey D0GG0B0Y32.

I just wanted to give my opinion about this.
In my opinion its a bad idea, you're probably asking yourself why?
Well let me explain right quick.
First of all you have tons of kits to choose with leather armour and with extra tools, also golden armour would be to op.
Like it wouldn't be fair compared to all the other kits.
But thats just me.

Hope you'll have a nice day! :D

Reactions: luv!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hey D0GG0B0Y32.

First of all you have tons of kits to choose with leather armour and with extra tools, also golden armour would be to op.
But thats just me.

Is this ironic or...

JamieTheDev

Novice Member
May 30, 2018
England
Hey D0GG0B0Y32.

But thats just me.

You do know the Bedrock Blockwars CTF doesn't have kits right?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom