Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
To make the wait for factions a little more fu, I thought of this cool idea. We should all make a goal that we should try to reach before factions gets released. My goal: Get 50 wins on skywars before factions gets released. Share yours. Have fun :)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
To make the wait for factions a little more fu, I thought of this cool idea. We should all make a goal that we should try to reach before factions gets released. My goal: Get 50 wins on skywars before factions gets released. Share yours. Have fun :)
That's pretty easy actually, since Mac said: "Do not expect to see factions anywhere soon" or something like that.

[Edit:] He said: "Skyblock is confirmed and is coming however we have no plans or ETA on Factions at the moment."

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I'd like to be in the Minerware leaderboard. ;) I enjoy the game and am good at it, so it shouldn't be that hard. :3
since Mac said: "Do not expect to see factions anywhere soon" or something like that.
Before we start I'd just like to share the status of the other parts of Freebuild, Skyblock is confirmed and is coming however we have no plans or ETA on Factions at the moment. Now on to the awesome features of Creative!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom