Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xsmistryx

Member
Apr 18, 2026
109
87
29
17
Pronouns
He/Him
Add more single items to the store like cage, buddy, etc
hello jupiter, i guess we know each other right?
Most of the cages and buddies comes with bundles, which seems good as someone would get a specific type of varities in it. Also about single items, i think it would be better if they add single items but then the store would be messed by individual items, like people would have to surfe through the list to find what they want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ndraqon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom