Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
So I have a Glorious model O mouse and with it, I can bfly click 12-16 cps,
when I change the hardware settings (settings in the pc app) to 4ms debounce time it can bfly up to
16-22 cps but I don't know if this can cost you a ban on CubeCraft. everyone can do this it just depends on their mice, if you have a really bad office mouse you can click bfly click 20 cps either if you mouse abuse(drag click) you can get up to 70 cps.
with a Deathadder 2013 you can do the same only this mouse can change it in the software.
I know this is legit in Hypixel, but I don't know if this is risky on CubeCraft.

Maybe there is someone that knows this,
I would love to hear about it

lorenzo95

May 7, 2020
So I have a Glorious model O mouse and with it, I can bfly click 12-16 cps,
when I change the hardware settings (settings in the pc app) to 4ms debounce time it can bfly up to
16-22 cps but I don't know if this can cost you a ban on CubeCraft. everyone can do this it just depends on their mice, if you have a really bad office mouse you can click bfly click 20 cps either if you mouse abuse(drag click) you can get up to 70 cps.
with a Deathadder 2013 you can do the same only this mouse can change it in the software.
I know this is legit in Hypixel, but I don't know if this is risky on CubeCraft.

Maybe there is someone that knows this,
I would love to hear about it
lol

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
I don't think this talking dutch is allowed but hey I'm not staff yet,
topman! :D

D

Deleted member 513127

Afaik it’s allowed to butterfly click, but it’s highly recommended not to since it can trigger off Sentinel.
(Most of the time 17 CPS or higher gets sentinel triggered)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
It's not about the cps, but about the click pattern. So if you click 1- 7- 13 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 18 - 17 - 5 - 1 or something, then Sentinel thinks that this isn't an autoclicker but a human clicking. If you click 17 - 20 constantly, he thinks that the player is using an autoclicker.

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
but how do you guys have that many messages! it is insane haha! :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not about the cps, but about the click pattern. So if you click 1- 7- 13 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 18 - 17 - 5 - 1 or something, then Sentinel thinks that this isn't an autoclicker but a human clicking. If you click 17 - 20 constantly, he thinks that the player is using an autoclicker.
Yes! But please don't think that having 40+ CPS if it follows that pattern won't be banned :p You can't get 40+ CPS without mouse abuse!
I have a friend who gets 20-25 CPS with butterfly (Other mouse I think) and doesn't get banned. So as long as you're really getting it, no problem.
With really getting it I mean, without autoclicker or mouse abuse!

Little funny story, had a good mouse broke mid game, now rocking a Microsoft mouse with a DPI of almost 0 sensitivity is on max but I still have to move the mouse around my desk to turn 90 degree. So ye... I bought a new mouse but the post is slow... Respect to all players who always play with a moue like I have now!

Reactions: CraftCreatures

_GewoonMats_

Sep 29, 2015
Hey there!
Butterfly clicking is allowed however it is at your own risk, as mentioned above 20+ cps can trigger Sentinel really quickly and I've heard story's from people getting false banned for only clicking like 15 cps. So I would suggest you to jitter click or normal click since butterfly clicking is very risky in my opinion.
Best regards,
Mats :)

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
thank you all for this info it helps a lot, what I hear now is that I can use it but at your own risk because it may trigger anti-cheat.

Reactions: CraftCreatures

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
I love this community because it is to active, social and lovely those are facts, it may not be the biggest anymore but still, the nicest,
when I maybe ever will become staff I will make this place better, I know 1.8.9 has a lot of hackers and I'm willing to stop them but I don't have to power for it but I do what I can with the powers I have! have a great day everyone! there will always be love!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom