• No it is not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huwar

Apr 24, 2016
Sweden
Ok so i was just playing a OP Duel on CC And i came across this: So yeah as you can see i am glitched over the map and in the second picture the person i was going up against made me pearl into the staircase on a map so then he could grind me and then i said: Abuse. As he bugged / glitched me stuck there so he could grind me and beat me. And when i jumped up i got stuck over the map and was not able to actually get back down to the map so yeah.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2018-01-05 kl. 17.53.56.png
    Skärmavbild 2018-01-05 kl. 17.53.56.png
    650.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Skärmavbild 2018-01-05 kl. 17.51.25.png
    Skärmavbild 2018-01-05 kl. 17.51.25.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 171

Huwar

Apr 24, 2016
Sweden
But it doesn't let me log in there
and it says i already have an account for it so i cant make a new one.. And my login-info doesn't work there.. and i dont get the mail to reset my password even tho the email adres is right.

Huwar

Apr 24, 2016
Sweden
I did have a look around. i was completely stuck in the roof and he took it to his advantage! And as i said when i jumped up I was stuck on top of the map

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
But it doesn't let me log in there
and it says i already have an account for it so i cant make a new one.. And my login-info doesn't work there.. and i dont get the mail to reset my password even tho the email adres is right.
Make sure you are using the correct email when sending a request to reset your password. Be sure to check your spam folder for the email after requesting it. If you are still having issues feel free to contact me about it.

As for the report, you need to report it here with evidence and a decent description of what all happened (as detailed as you can) to help the developers figure it out. As it stands this is more of a bug to do with lag, not so much our server itself, but I am not positive since I fully do not understand what all happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom