Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
I think its a very nice idee to make the cage closed off the upside than hackers can't already fly so fast @ mid that will make it maybe finer and i know if they fall they can fly mid but yeah.. i thought this maybe whas a good idee, Correct me if you think not or if you got a better idee! :P

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1.9 doesn't have that many fly hackers compared to 1.8, so if they really piss you off you can go there.

I personally like no roof because it's way easier to record them then, but I understand that since most players don't report this pretty much sucks, so I agree with adding a roof :)

Reactions: Maicombo

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't think that adding a roof will do much help, cuz' after all they're gonna get to mid by flying anyways! :p And plus, it's not worth going round each and every map adding 1 glass block to each cage.

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
1.9 doesn't have that many fly hackers compared to 1.8, so if they really piss you off you can go there.

I personally like no roof because it's way easier to record them then, but I understand that since most players don't report this pretty much sucks, so I agree with adding a roof :)
Yeahh i know it whas a suggestion and maybe yeah the anti-cheat wil become there are fly hackers hopefully :P

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think its a very nice idee to make the cage closed off the upside than hackers can't already fly so fast @ mid that will make it maybe finer and i know if they fall they can fly mid but yeah.. i thought this maybe whas a good idee, Correct me if you think not or if you got a better idee! :p
There are ways that they can get past it. Also the hacker could just try to jump and fly straight to mid without any height.

Reactions: Maicombo

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
There are ways that they can get past it. Also the hacker could just try to jump and fly straight to mid without any height.
Yeahh, thats to a little bit what i want to explain that it doesn't matter that much but i thought it whas maybe a good idee no ones like's to begin the game and you allready see a fly hacker that is flying up to mid :/

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yeahh, thats to a little bit what i want to explain that it doesn't matter that much but i thought it whas maybe a good idee no ones like's to begin the game and you allready see a fly hacker that is flying up to mid :/
True, but nothing will stop the hacker from flying to mid, or at least not until they finish the new anti-cheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.