Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't remember this series but OK I'm hyped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Guess what, guys? Remember ''My Survival World Progress [Week XX]''? That's coming back! Even though I wasn't away, my computer was. Wait, no. The screen was away. Well, it was still there but it didn't work and now it's FINNALY fixed.
I hope to be building again soon in the world and you will see new Survival World Progress threads coming soon!

About the 2nd world, in the snowy biome: I'm not going to play there anymore for now. Yes, I only had 1 thread of that world, but I'm not really interested in that world anymore. I'm just going to use it as a world where I go if I just don't want to play in the main world. So, sometimes, there will be a progress update from that world.

2019-02-02_11.44.39.png

Thanks all for your patience! Hope to see ya soon! ;)

Edit: This is in the Minecraft Creations tab because it's about my survival and what I build and stuff even though I don't show any builds. You can still see a few on the pic tho.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Guess what, guys? Remember ''My Survival World Progress [Week XX]''? That's coming back! Even though I wasn't away, my computer was. Wait, no. The screen was away. Well, it was still there but it didn't work and now it's FINNALY fixed.
I hope to be building again soon in the world and you will see new Survival World Progress threads coming soon!

About the 2nd world, in the snowy biome: I'm not going to play there anymore for now. Yes, I only had 1 thread of that world, but I'm not really interested in that world anymore. I'm just going to use it as a world where I go if I just don't want to play in the main world. So, sometimes, there will be a progress update from that world.

View attachment 150923
Thanks all for your patience! Hope to see ya soon! ;)

Edit: This is in the Minecraft Creations tab because it's about my survival and what I build and stuff even though I don't show any builds. You can still see a few on the pic tho.
YES IT IS BACK
OH GOD I MISSED IT SO MUCH!

Reactions: Ruisdier
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom