Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't remember this series but OK I'm hyped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Guess what, guys? Remember ''My Survival World Progress [Week XX]''? That's coming back! Even though I wasn't away, my computer was. Wait, no. The screen was away. Well, it was still there but it didn't work and now it's FINNALY fixed.
I hope to be building again soon in the world and you will see new Survival World Progress threads coming soon!

About the 2nd world, in the snowy biome: I'm not going to play there anymore for now. Yes, I only had 1 thread of that world, but I'm not really interested in that world anymore. I'm just going to use it as a world where I go if I just don't want to play in the main world. So, sometimes, there will be a progress update from that world.

2019-02-02_11.44.39.png

Thanks all for your patience! Hope to see ya soon! ;)

Edit: This is in the Minecraft Creations tab because it's about my survival and what I build and stuff even though I don't show any builds. You can still see a few on the pic tho.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Guess what, guys? Remember ''My Survival World Progress [Week XX]''? That's coming back! Even though I wasn't away, my computer was. Wait, no. The screen was away. Well, it was still there but it didn't work and now it's FINNALY fixed.
I hope to be building again soon in the world and you will see new Survival World Progress threads coming soon!

About the 2nd world, in the snowy biome: I'm not going to play there anymore for now. Yes, I only had 1 thread of that world, but I'm not really interested in that world anymore. I'm just going to use it as a world where I go if I just don't want to play in the main world. So, sometimes, there will be a progress update from that world.

View attachment 150923
Thanks all for your patience! Hope to see ya soon! ;)

Edit: This is in the Minecraft Creations tab because it's about my survival and what I build and stuff even though I don't show any builds. You can still see a few on the pic tho.
YES IT IS BACK
OH GOD I MISSED IT SO MUCH!

Reactions: Ruisdier
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom