Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hey, I was just talking in a thread about designs (and that kind of stuff), and the guy was saying how he could make money out of making custom profile pictures (which he probably could do).

I then suggested maybe if cube introduced giving people points (by commands e.g /give 'x' 'x amount of points ') that he could ask for points to do what he does.

Maybe this is a good idea, there is always gonna be people that have thousands of points who give them away, or people that glitch it, but it's just an idea.

Thanks James Lawrence

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is suggested many times before. But I don't like it. People would spam Youtubers with /give 1 point. Also you need to earn points by yourself. If you're just new to the server and a of you is a CubeCraft no-life, he can just give you a large amount of coins that you can buy the best kits.
So for me it is a -1.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is suggested many times before. But I don't like it. People would spam Youtubers with /give 1 point. Also you need to earn points by yourself. If you're just new to the server and a of you is a CubeCraft no-life, he can just give you a large amount of coins that you can buy the best kits.
So for me it is a -1.
That's why I said you could only do it 1 or two times a week with a minimum and maximum amount of points (said in reply to a different user above )

Thanks for the comment though

Many thanks, James Lawrence

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Saradabaschi said:
This has been suggested a lot in the past and it has always been denied due to our Free Build games.
You were able to point farm there and we wanted to keep it a challenge to earn points.

Now Free Build does not exist but let's say it will some day... if the game structure hasn't changed we will end up with the same problem.

I can not really give a yes or no to your suggestion as I do not know how Free Build (Skyblock, Factions, Creative) will look like but I promise you if there is no possiblity to farm points your suggestion will be the first I'll forward as I really want to share points too :3

Locked.
A quote from an administrator on a thread to do with paying people with points. :]

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Not a bad idea but giving limited points should also include via IP.
Players with cracked accounts can just abuse this freely with their unlimited amount of alts.

Neutral with this suggestion but would love to hear more from you.
You can use the search bar (advance search really helps) and put in key words to check if someone has already made a thread about it or something similar.
You can also use that to read others opinion and improve your idea.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom