Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
after a period of time the chests are getting refilled. Can the refilled chests be a little bit less good? With OP chests Can the one on the middle just farm notch apples and enderpearls.

thanks!

Reactions: Avixi

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I'm not sure if this has been stated before so my apologies if it has, but I believe that you should be able to automatically select the kit you played with the last round. It is a little nit-picky, but it is also kind of annoying how you must choose the kit you want, even if it is the only kit you will ever use. I don't know if this is the case for anyone else, but I almost always choose the healer kit. If not, tank. I like both kits, but the healer kit just fits my playstyle!

Sometimes you won't have a kit chosen and that sucks whenever it happens. This could easily be fixed by the game automatically giving you the kit that you played with the last round!

Like I said, if someone has already said this, my apologies! But I believe this is a very simple fix to an otherwise rather small/insignificant problem!

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
after a period of time the chests are getting refilled. Can the refilled chests be a little bit less good? With OP chests Can the one on the middle just farm notch apples and enderpearls.

thanks!

My response:
I am not sure whether you are talking about Bedrock or Java edition, btu assuming you are talking about Bedrock edition, you can only get a notch apple by mining gold at middle, or spread out around the various islands. (lookin' at you Piñata!)

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Maybe a week or a month without any armour.

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
Maybe you guys Can add the oldest map in solo skywars and team skywars.
I think lots of people want to try out the OG Cubecraft times
thanks!

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
Is there a way to change the kits? Because most of the times the same kits wil always be selected.

GamesToGo

Nov 4, 2020

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
ithink you should add potions like, regen, healing, speed, harming.

Marianodsl_09

Aug 23, 2020
I say that some of the old maps should be implemented and that some should be changed from time to time. Also I want to say that this answer is written with a translator so sorry if I get confused. Thanks

Reactions: InkAsriel

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
cool! i dont have any though right now :)

Not4K5364

Sep 5, 2020
Suggestion 1 : pearls should be moved to normal items and starting chest loot . Op items is just not fun to play so most good players will just /hub when someone votes and by the time an equipment refill comes either the game already ended or theres only 2 players remaining 1 skybasing and the other waiting to get pearls so he can get to the other . pearls would help skywars a lot too , for example if you accidentally stumble off a ledge but you're quick enough with your hotkeys you can survive. at the moment of writing this ender pearls are just too scarce and almost nobody gets them.
Suggestion 2 : make the world collapse like on mineplex so noobs can't camp in a hole on their island waiting to punch someone into the void. thanks for your time devs!
Suggestion 3 : add /report on bedrock the process is tidious for us :-:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Suggestion 1 : pearls should be moved to normal items and starting chest loot . Op items is just not fun to play so most good players will just /hub when someone votes and by the time an equipment refill comes either the game already ended or theres only 2 players remaining 1 skybasing and the other waiting to get pearls so he can get to the other . pearls would help skywars a lot too , for example if you accidentally stumble off a ledge but you're quick enough with your hotkeys you can survive. at the moment of writing this ender pearls are just too scarce and almost nobody gets them.
Suggestion 2 : make the world collapse like on mineplex so noobs can't camp in a hole on their island waiting to punch someone into the void. thanks for your time devs!
Suggestion 3 : add /report on bedrock the process is tidious for us :-:
i think Epearls should be in normal, but after a couple of refills. straight from the start would be too overpowered and make it a race to mid, to get most items and most likely even more pearls.

collpasing sounds laggy, but something like a deathmatch would be a great way to stop endless games! it could be either a building free arena, a border, dragon...

cant say anything about suggestion 3 as im not a bedrock player and dont know whats going on there :P

Not4K5364

Sep 5, 2020
i think Epearls should be in normal, but after a couple of refills. straight from the start would be too overpowered and make it a race to mid, to get most items and most likely even more pearls.

collpasing sounds laggy, but something like a deathmatch would be a great way to stop endless games! it could be either a building free arena, a border, dragon...

cant say anything about suggestion 3 as im not a bedrock player and dont know whats going on there :P
we cant /report on the spot we have to open a screen recorder or play with it open just in case a hacker comes by so we have video evidence ;-;

keenl lawliet

Nov 23, 2020

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
It will be cool in bedrock that you can play with friends in skywars solo like survival games

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom