Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
idk if you still reply but the game needs to be updated more often not like adding new variations to it like mega but like loot updates such as KnockBack 1 items, more fire aspect weapons etc.

Kits need to be changed imo only healer and tank are good the rest are notreally useful maybe a potion kit, tnt kit, good sword kit ( gives you sharp2 iron or something) etc.

remove some crafting limitations.

add health of the players on top of their heads to see how much health they have left, and death noises, maybe small kill effects. the death noise and kill effects maybe can be added into Cube's ranks, but obtainable from hunts. the default kill noise should be like a 'ding'.

Reactions: Mxnilo

Nobdy128

Jul 19, 2020

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Cubecraft and Minecraft comrades! Anvils don't work yet, and adding the feature to the game would make it so much more fun!! We could make some pretty awesome op items... Gets me all tingly just thinking about it!!

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
I good idea is to add expensive kits, such as 1,000 multiplayer points that can work for ranked and un ranked players. One kit idea is “good luck chests for 3 mins” and that will be worth it as much players like getting the best loot.

xToxii_GM

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!

Re-balancing the percentage of maps could be good, because for example: The map of Tron & Trees never come out.

D

Deleted member 294498

Make the "Enderpeal no damage" ability in SkyWars go to 100%

D

Deleted member 469419

Changes that I'd personally like so see in the game:

- Bring us back the 1.8 wood knockback swords. (It would have an usage of 5 hits as much) {OP}
- Add nostalgia week again.

Mxnilo

Jul 15, 2020
Remove the skywars shop,
it annoys me when a player is hit into the same area as the shop is. When it happens, you're unable to hit the player since the shop is in the way.

It always spams my chat, which isn't the biggest problem of course, it's just that you cannot hit the player when they stand in the same area.

I suggest to put the shop in your hotbar at the start of the game, like the kit selector :)

XGREENBACK

Aug 7, 2020

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
Here are a few things I feel should be added to CubeCraft skywars bedrock.

-You should be able to see your stats somewhere. For example things like kills, wins, deaths, kdr, etc.. This could be in the lobby or somewhere else easily accessible
-Basic chest items, Normal chest items, and overpowered chest items should be separate game modes, not something we should be able to vote on.
-Ender pearls should be easier to acquire
-MORE MAPS!!!!!!!

I hope you found this helpful

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Here are a few things I feel should be added to CubeCraft skywars bedrock.

-You should be able to see your stats somewhere. For example things like kills, wins, deaths, kdr, etc.. This could be in the lobby or somewhere else easily accessible
-Basic chest items, Normal chest items, and overpowered chest items should be separate game modes, not something we should be able to vote on.
-Ender pearls should be easier to acquire
-MORE MAPS!!!!!!!

I hope you found this helpful
First thing you already can see.
Second would be possible on Bedrock, but not on Java because the most populair gamemode is OP and getting into games would take to long on Java for basic and normal.
Ender pearls are annoying as hell and overpowered. Maybe you like them, but I think they only should be in OP (as they are).
More maps would indeed be nice.

HabibCan

Oct 12, 2019
And this is an example of a bad/unreasonable suggestion. Please, if you're going to reply to our suggestion thread, give us suggestions that will actually help the next update and explain them. Thanks! :)
very revealing, thanks

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
Not sure if anyone already said these things but here we go

1. More loot things. Like flint and steal. Enchanted diamond armor after awhile in normal mode. If possible water and lava buckets.
2. More kits and more well balanced kits. Like no one goes kit chef. Kit builder is good but the only good thing about it is the blocks. The chestplate is unreasonable

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd