Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!
D

Deleted member 469419

Make it like it was in 2015.

I didn't played skywars at that time, I started to play it in 2016, but I can I can tell you that is better as it's now.

• The kits are balanced and there are more than in 2015, also more cool now.
  • Fixed all lag, I've seen some videos of 2015 playing cubecraft skywars and it was going so lagged.
  • Lot of cool maps have been added.
  • Lot of stuff have been added to cubelets (from cages and miniatures which to arrow trails)
  • Loot chest is better now. Overpowered chest for example, it used to have a lot golden apples, enderpearls among other much stuff which are now changed.
  • Now your armour automatically switch to a better one when you kill someone.

Perhaps the only thing which I'd change, it would be the normal loot chest, I think it's sometimes like basic chest.

GerardoMS542

May 7, 2020
mexico
[QUOTE = "Camezonda, publicación: 1041549, miembro: 44396"]
¡Hola, estoy aquí nuevamente para pedirles sugerencias!

SkyWars es uno de los juegos más grandes de nuestras redes y es amado por la mayoría de los jugadores de CubeCraft. Hoy estoy aquí para pedirte que nos ayudes con nuestra próxima actualización de SkyWars. Las sugerencias deben ser razonables, posibles y no deben cambiar en gran medida el concepto de CubeCraft SkyWars. Lo último que queremos es hacer que SkyWars sea completamente diferente y cambiar la mecánica del juego principal, que a la mayoría de la gente no le gustará. Si tiene alguna sugerencia para los siguientes temas, coméntelos a continuación:
  • Características de calidad de vida (Cosas para hacer que el juego sea más agradable y mejor para jugar).
  • Nuevos kits
  • Kit de reequilibrio.
  • Botín de cofre adicional.
  • Cambios en el botín del cofre.
  • Mejoras en el mapa / diseño.
  • Otras pequeñas mejoras generales.
  • Si desea un mapa de Lucky Islands en SkyWars, sugiera y explique por qué debería agregarse.

Es posible que no respondamos a todas las sugerencias, pero no se preocupe, las estamos leyendo y las estamos considerando. No todas las sugerencias entrarán en el juego, así que no te preocupes si tu sugerencia no se implementa.

¡Gracias por leer!
Todos del equipo de CubeCraft.
[/CITAR]
It would be cool to put lucky island in the bedrock version

CrackyPanda

Mar 25, 2020
I've noticed when I play skywars and the voting is tied between basic and normal then 80% of the time it's basic. So it would be cool if this would be 50/50 and not 80/20. And I am not talking about 5 games with a tie between normal and basic and then 4 times it was basic but i am talking about like 500 games with a tie and like 400 times it was basic.

DeadlyRamses

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2019
Sky war with no lava,bow,snowball and egg.
Als je er last van hebt, koop dan een rank en vote voor no throwables.

If it bothers you, buy a rank and vote for no throwables.

1592308316766.png

D

Deleted member 421664

Make a new-made or add new maps like Skywars Ranked!

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Well, I've got a few ideas for bedrock...

First, more cheating detectors, cause it's getting pretty old finding a hacker almost every other match. Note that i'm not being foolish when I say this, there is an obvious difference between someone who autoclicks like three swings in a second or someone who is just pounding on their mouse. It's just to keep everything friendly for everyone at all ages and mostly to keep cheaters off the streets, and to get notified for the real obvious ones like the flyers.

Then, for the mega mode, add some more maps, because there are like, what, three? Variety is pretty good so if someone is having a bad night they don't come up on the same map every single time they join a new game.

And, I guess that's it, basically. I can't really think of anything that needs to be nerfed or added, besides maybe getting a better chest refill more often when basic items is selected, because those can drag on for a while if everyone's careful.

Jun 29, 2020
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
Make cool sound effects when people die like jingles or lightning strikes

Tyreece93

Jun 30, 2020
I wish there where fishing rods as loot becouse it would be interesting to pull people off the edge or stop people from running or maybe even for a combo it could just make things interesting

Bentana

Mar 15, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi Camezonda,

Maybe Make option in skywars that you don't have any projectiles in the map. No bow, no eggs and no snowballs. Then it just comes down to pvp.

Reactions: Hqteful

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
Add the vote option where there are no bows and throwables, don't know the name anymore haha.

Top Bottom