Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Jqlius

Aug 18, 2018
Maybe you guys can make more connected solo SkyWars map. So you are able to travel faster around the map.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
meby a good idea to remove the bow from skywars no throwables because no trowables is no egg and snowballs but i think that no throwables also need to have no bows in it

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Give someone hp if he kills someone so he can't be cleaned because that is very annoying.
i dont think they need to add hp if you kill someone i think it would be nice to get some strengt if you kill someone and you can upgrade it with skywars abliletys in the shop for more seconds after you kill someone

Aqeemmmmm

Nov 21, 2018
Nothing much, revert the present skywars to the old itself which is in 2015-2016. I bet 75% of the players will comeback to this server for sure.

Reactions: felipe bar

felipe bar

May 3, 2016
sinceramente dudo mucho que la "mayoría de personas quieran volver al "viejo cubecraft" no tiene sentido. porque los modos de juego han cambiado, los mapas, etc. y volver a como era antes se haría una especie de bucle, lo mejor sería que cubecraft siguiera innovando con más actualizaciones y no ir al pasado, es cierto que en el 2016 habían más personas, pero no porque cubecraft era mejor o algo así, sino porque el juego en sí ha estado bajando mucho y creo que es bastante obvio de saberlo. ya el juego está empezando a "renacer" desde hace un par de semanas, cubecraft ahora llega más fácil a la cifra de 3,5k si no me equivoco, cosa que era difícil hace unos meses. en resumen a tu sugerencia, no estoy de acuerdo.

Hypixel no cambio ni modifico nada nunca y sigue siendo el top #1 todabia y la gente sigue llenando el servidor, tambien es verdad que cubecraft esta renaciendo pero cubecraft de 2016 era lo mejor, ahora los items en Skywars parecen de servidores no premium

felipe bar

May 3, 2016
[QUOTE = "Aqeemmmmm, post: 1061777, miembro: 453697"] No mucho, revertir las skywars actuales a las antiguas en sí mismas, que es el 2015-2016. Aposté que el 75% de los jugadores regresarán a este servidor con seguridad. [/ QUOTE]

alfin alguien que tiene razon! lo mismo digo bro

felipe bar

May 3, 2016
[QUOTE = "iloveanna, post: 1061608, miembro: 147916"] meby es una buena idea quitar el arco de skywars, no se puede tirar porque no hay arado ni huevos ni bolas de nieve, pero creo que tampoco es necesario que no se pueda tirar. /CITAR]

los arcos son elementales!! Son el signo clasico de Skywars, el juego se trata de estrategia y de ganar sin importar los obstaculos, la gracia esq sea dificil ganar, sino no tiene sentido jugar

felipe bar

May 3, 2016
[QUOTE = "Jqlius, post: 1061941, miembro: 437627"] Por favor, haga una opción en la que pueda elegir sin tirables y arcos. Por favor, es tan molesto. [/ CITA]

Si queres tambien en vez de islas podriamos unir a todas las islas y que sea un mundo plano, asi ya no nos caemos :v o en vez de espadas nos peguemos con bloques porque las espadas duelen y molestan :v .... Dios mio con la gente

Reactions: RDzSeba and God.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
make more maps. sometimes i need to wait a while for some maps who are nice. also not ony for skywars but also for other games the lag there is so mutch lag on the server and also for skywars. it is not possible to play normal with those laggers

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Please make a option where you can choose no throwables and bows. Please its so annoying.
it true. i think with no throwables there need to be also no bows. it is really annoying if somebody starts bowspamming ad you and just can do anything. when this option came there where no bows that whas really good tho ^_^

MuieArianee

Jul 29, 2019
I want Gravestones to be removed because it's very annoying to get the oponnents' items from the gravestones and make the items to be dropped by enemies when dies.Please I want this back!!

Reactions: God. and FitzyPvP

FitzyPvP

Aug 2, 2019
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
A map that is flat and gives a fair 1v1 pvp encounter. A lot of the maps have walls and ladders (Sky wars i know) and it would be great if we could have more flat pvp encounters. Just my idea what do you guys think?

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
its op in basic, its ok in normal, its bad in op, why should it get changed?
I think it would be great if they could implement that idea someone posted a while ago about making the kit changes depending of the mode(basic,normal,op)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom