Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Action Should be taken?

• Players are given a compass 5 minutes into a game

• Players are given a compass <5 minutes into a game

• Players are given a compass >5 minutes into a game

• Player are not given a compass (change nothing)

• Idk how much time to give a compass, but players should be given a compass

Results are only viewable after voting.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
This is a suggestion for lucky islands solos, but it could also be for lucky islands teams of 4 if enough people want it to be there.

Problem:Some games in Lucky Islands Solos take too long (about 10+ minutes) because of people crouching, hidden in their base; it's happened many times to me before, and I don't really enjoy it when people do this. The reason why this is such a big problem in lucky islands and not skywars is because of one simple thing; lucky blocks don't re spawn in lucky islands, but chests refill in skywars, so you will always be able to get a compass in skywars (as long as there are still chests), but not always in lucky islands.

Solution: The solution is not to simply increase compass drop chances, as that does not fix the issue of 0 compasses; someone can break 30 lucky blocks and still not get a compass.
The real solution is to give everyone compasses at 5 minutes (or x amount of minutes).

Pros:People who stay and camp inside of their bases shifting will no longer be that much of a problem, as you will be able to find them much easier.

Cons: As far as I know, the only con is that trapping will no longer be as effective, but I have never seen anyone trap on lucky islands (other than spleefing/block trapping). Let me know if there are any other cons in the replies.

So yeah, let me know what you think in the replies, and vote in the poll

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
What would happen if their inventories are full?
I had to rewrite this (since i crashed and it didnt save), but I think that I put that it would fall on the ground where they are. Also incentivizes players to not have full inv.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think that this should be added, but at 7-10 minutes ish, given the size of lucky block maps.

To fix the inventory problem, there could be a title command *actionbar to not be in the way* saying that the player should drop an item to get one 🍭

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah why not, this would help against campers and such. Though I'd say rather 10 minutes than 5.

Ghostatt

Nov 11, 2020
Colombia
This is a suggestion for lucky islands solos, but it could also be for lucky islands teams of 4 if enough people want it to be there.

Problem:Some games in Lucky Islands Solos take too long (about 10+ minutes) because of people crouching, hidden in their base; it's happened many times to me before, and I don't really enjoy it when people do this. The reason why this is such a big problem in lucky islands and not skywars is because of one simple thing; lucky blocks don't re spawn in lucky islands, but chests refill in skywars, so you will always be able to get a compass in skywars (as long as there are still chests), but not always in lucky islands.

Solution: The solution is not to simply increase compass drop chances, as that does not fix the issue of 0 compasses; someone can break 30 lucky blocks and still not get a compass.
The real solution is to give everyone compasses at 5 minutes (or x amount of minutes).

Pros:People who stay and camp inside of their bases shifting will no longer be that much of a problem, as you will be able to find them much easier.

Cons: As far as I know, the only con is that trapping will no longer be as effective, but I have never seen anyone trap on lucky islands (other than spleefing/block trapping). Let me know if there are any other cons in the replies.

So yeah, let me know what you think in the replies, and vote in the poll
Yes, yes!! That could be amazing. I was reviewing another posts of yours and just added a suggestion like this. There are some players that are kinda afraid when finalizing around, but maybe this can help the game to unfold smoothly

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom