Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I first wanted to agree with the fact that it could be easily abused by people who'd set up inappropriate things. Though, like @Spuuuni said, why would they support Cube and then break the rules by putting up something inappropriate?

So with that said, I do support this, but I think it should be kinda tested first. Like maybe a song request cooldown or just a cooldown on all commands overall (this is more a Discord Bot Dev thing than a Discord server thing but okay) and then after a month if everything is going alright then only Nitro Boosters would have access to a music bot in their own channel.

I think this could be really cool though with a group of friends in that channel with a music bot (I also get it if you wanna use your own discord server for that) and then playing together while having much fun and listening to music. I think that'd be pretty cool.

D

Deleted member 59979

I first wanted to agree with the fact that it could be easily abused by people who'd set up inappropriate things. Though, like @Spuuuni said, why would they support Cube and then break the rules by putting up something inappropriate?

So with that said, I do support this, but I think it should be kinda tested first. Like maybe a song request cooldown or just a cooldown on all commands overall (this is more a Discord Bot Dev thing than a Discord server thing but okay) and then after a month if everything is going alright then only Nitro Boosters would have access to a music bot in their own channel.

I think this could be really cool though with a group of friends in that channel with a music bot (I also get it if you wanna use your own discord server for that) and then playing together while having much fun and listening to music. I think that'd be pretty cool.
I'd be up for them adding some kind of cooldown, but considering how long Cube has spent trying to build they're own bot and the fact it's taken way too long for them to do that, it would take an absurd amount of time for them to do it if they actually even do. I'd rather they just set it up rather than spending 4 years on a timer

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom