• bad idea get out of my kitchen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hey,

At the moment, there are only 3 Arcade games which have their own armour stand. These are the "featured" games, and change every week or so. This is really annoying for many players, so I suggest an armour stand for every arcade game is placed. This would be on a trial basis; some games like Wing Rush's armour stand could be removed later and confined to only Mixed Arcade if nobody played them.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
This have been suggested before and I still agree with it. I stopped playing arcade because I can't join just spleef D:
Spleef recently got back there again! :D
And yes, I agree with the suggestion.

Reactions: Livvv
D

Deleted member 100818

See mixed arcade as a graveyard of dead arcade minigames. It's quite unnecessary, as nobody plays wingrush etc. This will only make them even more dead.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Spleef recently got back there again! :D
And yes, I agree with the suggestion.
REALLY?
I can't play though, the server mess too much with my ping so I will just watch anime and youtube videos lol

Reactions: Kloska
D

Deleted member 100818

Yeah I read that. Point is that it's not worth trying. But I'd love to see them die again so I don't really care.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hey,

At the moment, there are only 3 Arcade games which have their own armour stand. These are the "featured" games, and change every week or so. This is really annoying for many players, so I suggest an armour stand for every arcade game is placed. This would be on a trial basis; some games like Wing Rush's armour stand could be removed later and confined to only Mixed Arcade if nobody played them.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASSSSSSE

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I really wish we could do this, but arcade just doesn't have the numbers to justify the number of servers we would have to dedicate to each of those games. As a huge fan of the arcade, all I can tell you is to play it more often, get arcade's player numbers up, and we might be able to do this if it becomes popular enough.
Well at least have the popular games like quakecraft should stay there permenently, many people are annoyed it isn't there.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I really wish we could do this, but arcade just doesn't have the numbers to justify the number of servers we would have to dedicate to each of those games. As a huge fan of the arcade, all I can tell you is to play it more often, get arcade's player numbers up, and we might be able to do this if it becomes popular enough.

I guess that makes since, but still, it would be awesome.

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom