Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gage12354

Novice Member
Jun 28, 2020
As fun as the mode is, anyone who has played more than a couple of rounds has probably noticed the issue: the first team to take control of the diamonds almost always ends up winning. They can camp at the generators and the other team has no hope of getting any for themselves because they are severely outgeared. While the game is still technically in beta, I find it very important that something gets changed before it becomes a proper game mode. Here are some possible ideas I have:

1. Replace the diamond blocks with diamond ores. You currently only have to mine four blocks to get the best gear possible, but if it took much longer to get a full set of diamond, teams would have a much harder time getting full control.

2. Add a way to get diamonds from each team’s base. The strange pyramids on the castle and mesa maps currently serve no purpose, but they could perhaps generate some diamonds at their peaks so that players can get strong enough gear to take over the diamond supplies at the middle.

3. Remove diamonds outright and replace them with something else. The golden apple trees were a cool idea and give players a nice but not overpowered boost - the other side should have a similar level of power. I’m thinking that the materials these areas have could thematically fit the map they are on. The castle map could have tnt or fireballs, while the mesa map could have special golden weapons with good enchants. These are just random ideas, but there are plenty of possibilities.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
In CTF I 100% Agree Diamonds should be removed, but in bridges they are fun. In Bridges even if the enemy team captures mid you are still able to sneak into diamond and get full gear. So that's my stance, remove diamonds in CTF and don't change a thing in bridges.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes please. I hate how unbalanced diamonds are on giga block. I feel like #2 is the best solution to the problem. Slowing down the speed of collecting diamonds would help a lot. Maybe even add this to iron (but make it drop ingots).

Reactions: agatecarrot517

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Completely agree but, I think they could leave it how it is to Bridges because in bridges when you enter the portal your arm or and weapons reset so there isn’t a clear best team also it is much easier to die in bridges because of the void a single arrow can send you there and reset your armour
I agree as the void does take out armour but with the pit reseting armour that kinda encourages the team with diamonds to wait and spawn kill the opposition while their teammates get diamond and rushes again. Still better than CTF so I suggest just slowing the diamonds down more in bridges but not really anything else.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom