Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this to be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
So, i was thinking, many players want to make cubecraft a better place and report rulebreakers.
But, when you have like 100 or 200 or 300 people handled, you get a nice gift, like a hat or a gadget...
If you get 100 a cool gift, at 200 a cooler gift, at 300 more cooler... And it should be nice to do that people get something back for spending so many time to report. A player who has already been punished by another report, just add it as handled, because you made a successful report. Everyone likes a gift, who doesn't?

Thanks! CampersDontWin!

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
So, i was thinking, many players want to make cubecraft a better place and report rulebreakers.
But, when you have like 100 or 200 or 300 people handled, you get a nice gift, like a hat or a gadget...
If you get 100 a cool gift, at 200 a cooler gift, at 300 more cooler... And it should be nice to do that people get something back for spending so many time to report. A player who has already been punished by another report, just add it as handled, because you made a successful report. Everyone likes a gift, who doesn't?

Thanks! CampersDontWin!
Totally agree. But this means more false reports for the staff.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Actually you already obtain a gift. You habe a warm feeling helping the staff members to get the server hacker or swearing thingy free. Isn't that the best gift?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You shouldn't be rewarded because you got someone banned or muted. You're reporting rule breakers for yourself and the community to help making CubeCraft a rule breaker-less server. I absolutely don't agree with this suggestion.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Thanks! CampersDontWin!
I'm like a half half.
I mean without those people who have 500+ handled reports, the server is gonna be a lot more worst and they do play a huge part along side staff.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
I'm like a half half.
I mean without those people who have 500+ handled reports, the server is gonna be a lot more worst and they do play a huge part along side staff.
I think rewarding of any kind is a good thing when you do good stuff for other people (and of course yourself). Yes you do this for yourself and for the community but even then some kind of acknowledgement will be good for these players.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Honestly, I don't like the idea of getting rewards from reducing the amount of cubecraft crime. You shouldn't need to get rewards for helping out the servers crime. We all report players as we don't like the people who break the rules - we don't report them for "rewards".
In short, people shouldn't get rewarded for doing the right thing, it's what you are supposed to do and it's what is expected of anyone.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
The reward we should get is the love from our staff members dealing with our reports. I know you put time and effort to report people, but you do it to make the server a better place.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
In the end doing reports is voluntary, you chose to do those reports to help the server out. Personally I don't know everyone is so set on getting rewards for it, I know you put a lot of time into them because so do I but as I said, it's voluntary. You can't just decide you should get rewards for doing them, they haven't exactly forced you out into the Cubecraft servers to look for rule breakers to report.
(I know it's harsh but it's true)

How about we all go and do something for the staff as well? Pull a day or two together to thank them for sitting and staring at their screens watching us moan, throw reports at them, moan at them for not doing the reports when they are working their butts off behind scenes to try and keep the server running clean, for all the random hate they get. You dont see the players thanking the staff too often which is something I'm guilty of too. I think it would be only fair considering if any of them weren't here doing their jobs the server would have died a long time ago.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt

Thanks! CampersDontWin!
Well, You Report Rule Breakers Just To Get Rid Of Them In Cubecraft But I Think That Will Make Lazy People That Don't Report Will Report :)

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
In the end doing reports is voluntary, you chose to do those reports to help the server out. Personally I don't know everyone is so set on getting rewards for it, I know you put a lot of time into them because so do I but as I said, it's voluntary. You can't just decide you should get rewards for doing them, they haven't exactly forced you out into the Cubecraft servers to look for rule breakers to report.
(I know it's harsh but it's true)

How about we all go and do something for the staff as well? Pull a day or two together to thank them for sitting and staring at their screens watching us moan, throw reports at them, moan at them for not doing the reports when they are working their butts off behind scenes to try and keep the server running clean, for all the random hate they get. You dont see the players thanking the staff too often which is something I'm guilty of too. I think it would be only fair considering if any of them weren't here doing their jobs the server would have died a long time ago.
Yeah! :) That Will Be A Great Idea!

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
To earn rewards after report will be great, but that's not the point. For me the only reward i agree with is the punish of the cheaters. I don't report for fun, i don't report for prizes either - i report for the community. To reduce the level of rule breakers - that is the most important, the prizes are not ...

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We don't want to reward players for making reports because of a few reasons:
1) people will report for the reward and not because they want to get the rulebreakers punished.
2) It will increase false reports, as people will do everything to get a reward.

We want members to report because they want to report, not because they want a reward.

I'm locking this thread as I see no point in leaving this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom