• No, if so, explain.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandyy

May 25, 2019
Netherlands
The question is, is it fair that you dont get the win in Team Lucky Island if you die and your teammates are still alive and win the game?

In games like SkyWars and EggWars you get the win if you die and your teammates win.

Lucky Island is not the ‘easiest’ game like everyone says.

Most people try Lucky Island just once and already give their opinion. You should only give your opinion if you have some experience in this game.

So the point of my thread is: if you die and your teammates can still win the game, you should also get the win.

This will make the game more attractive for new players I think.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
+1
Agreed!
But seriously, for all team games. If your team wins, you win. It should be like this. I’ve never understood why this isn’t the case in Lucky

And you’re right. Solo Lucky Island is the easiest game not Team Lucky Island ^-^

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
There is something behind that, however, of course I would like them to count the win will be better.

Reactions: Mandyy

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I didnt even know about this lel and lucky islands is the one of the two only games I play on cube.

This is probably a bug, I wonder how long this bug has been a thing though

Borli

Jan 16, 2020
+1 But I have to say that Lucky Islands consits of the least experienced players compared to Eggwars and Skywars.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I play quite a few lucky islands and I don't notice that much because I win with my whole team or we are all dead. but i definitely think there is something behind it or it is a bugg

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think they thought of a reason why they made it like this. Although I really agree that you should get a win. You get a win in the other games, so why not in lucky islands?

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I think they thought of a reason why they made it like this. Although I really agree that you should get a win. You get a win in the other games, so why not in lucky islands?
Maybe because in the daily challenges, winning a game of lucky block survival is most of the time in there. Then getting the win just because your teammates won the game would be considered ''too easy''? But that's just a thought, don't get me wrong though, I would love it too if you would just get the win whenever your teammates win the game. It can be really frustrating if you make most of the kills and then die to the last person and your team finishes them off and you don't get the win XD I agree that a statement from staff would help clear this confusion up ^^ +1

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have played a couple hundred games of LI and have noticed, that this is an issue.
I have never understood why works like this, but for me it has to be changed.
I have seen many players getting angry about it, because it does not make much sense.
It gets even more frustrating if you have played a game for well over 10 minutes..
I definitely agree and want to add this getting changed, because it doesn't like any sense in the way that it is curently.

Bob Johns

Jul 5, 2020
I suppose it prevents ghosting, since there's less incentive for a player to kill themselves to spy on other players once their team is in a good position. Although having the extra player would be just as good, if not better.

I do agree with the OP; it's very annoying when, no matter how much work you do for your team, you don't get the win if you die.

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I fully agree with fesa about this, It is not fair that you lose when you died and your team still wins because it is an teameffort if you win. And if you are part of that team you competely deserve that win.

Reactions: Mandyy and Ma7mouD

Haronzs

Apr 3, 2019
But then theres no fun in fighting a team of 6 Party members :pepewhy: even tho i still agree to it

ps : how can i turn of automatic emotes owo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom