Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
I can second @Void Krun's view. There was this time long long ago where I was nice to the staff, respected them and thought they were nice, volunteering their time.

Until they ignore you for not knowing answers; not being clear and not wanting to clarify; not taking 2 seconds to look at a report before denying it; staff telling me that other staff are wrong; etcetera.

There are so many things that go wrong, they do not get the benefit of the doubt anymore. They need to earn respect like any other human. It is NOT acceptable to simply ignore someone, because you don't want to deal with it.
amen

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It’s double clicking not a double clicker on the mouse. Double clicking is tapping your mouse so that it equals 2 clicks instead of one.
That's still a gray area, because from a moderator/anticheat perspective there is absolutely no way to tell the difference, so from their view it's the same thing.
The people I know who have been banned said that they had bad cooperation with staff and judging from the way the staff replied to OP I don’t think they seem human.
I'm not part of your experiences so I can't dispute them, but based on "I don't think they seem human" I can understand why you wouldn't have as good of an experience with staff members as I've had.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
That's still a gray area, because from a moderator/anticheat perspective there is absolutely no way to tell the difference, so from their view it's the same thing.
The average cps for double clicking is 10, how does it come close to an autoclicker? If youre going to go with that logic then all cps is the same as what an ac provide. For example I butterfly 18 cps (Ironically by double clicking) and the anticheat would be forced to flag that down for autoclicker as it is a decently high cps.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
The average cps for double clicking is 10, how does it come close to an autoclicker? If youre going to go with that logic then all cps is the same as what an ac provide. For example I butterfly 18 cps (Ironically by double clicking) and the anticheat would be forced to flag that down for autoclicker as it is a decently high cps.
I never mentioned autoclickers, nor did I say that double clicking would get you banned or flagged immediately. I'm simply going by the rules which state that macros are not allowed, so saying you double clicked in an appeal is unlikely to get you unbanned.

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
I never mentioned autoclickers, nor did I say that double clicking would get you banned or flagged immediately. I'm simply going by the rules which state that macros are not allowed, so saying you double clicked in an appeal is unlikely to get you unbanned.
How would you appeal? Really the only thing you can say is: I was pvp'ing with high cps. I bet so many people have been falsely banned for this crap. There's been a post about Doubleclicking on june 2020, yet no changes have been made about it.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I have no idea what you mean since on mice that can double click you can get 20+ cps

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I lost braincells reading that.

Quick definitions of things:
Autoclicker: Haha cps go brrrrrrrrr
Macro: Repeated task that is commonly activated in the hardware but set up in the software.
Double clicking: Tapping your mouse in a way that it makes 2 clicks instead of 1. It’s hard to get over 10cps with a single finger.
Double/Triple clickers: Where the mouse is programmed so that it can click 2/3 times instead of 1. It would most likely only effect the debounce time and wouldnt effect high cps.

Kwikkie_

Jul 27, 2015
How would you appeal? Really the only thing you can say is: I was pvp'ing with high cps. I bet so many people have been falsely banned for this crap. There's been a post about Doubleclicking on june 2020, yet no changes have been made about it.
Also no possible way to get unbanned for it apparently, cuz they'll always say the same thing: ''your logs show that you had 18 cps, not much i can do for you, your ban will remain active''.

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
The video you sent me was someone modifying their mouse "debounce time" in software to produce a phenomena called "double clicking". It is considered the same as using a macro, and therefore is included in the rules.

Basically it all boils down to this: Did you actually physically move your fingers down on your mouse 26 times? If you didn't, it's considered cheating.

Reactions: Technosword
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom