Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
Hey people,

I think it will be awesome if the gameplay: Money Walls can come back to Cubecraft!

Who agrees with me?

Reactions: Empty Inside

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would rather they bring back a better version of Control Point, because i LOVED that game.

Money Walls was meh tbh

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
Well because i miss the game ofc!
I liked the game tbh, and i think others liked/miss it too!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Quoting @Snap

"I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but the gamemode wasn't worth resurrecting. The size of the gamemode meant that maps had to be enormous, and because for some backwards reason there seems to be a 'no reusing maps across multiple gamemodes' policy, it would've taken months for the builders to add content to it.

The gamemode was doomed to die from the very beginning, because it was released unfinished. It was riddled with bugs from insufficient testing; it shipped with only three maps* that became stale quickly; it was void of any incentive, having no leaderboards or achievements; and it was essentially a hybrid of Eggwars and The Walls.

It's sad that we lost one of few gamemodes that don't take place in the sky, but it really didn't offer any experiences that cannot already be achieved through games such as Eggwars or Survival Games. At the end of the day, it was still a process of scouring the map's hot-zones, killing opposition to plunder loot that can be used to kill said opposition faster, and destroying said opposition's objective to eliminate them from the game. aside from the unique mob spawning aspect, it was totally vacuous."

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
Maybe it is worth if the builders don't need to build it again, if they do need to, then it's a waste of time.

Reactions: Maicombo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom