Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You know, I kind of gave up on trying to bring the game back myself.
But I think that there's a valid reason behind all the "bring back money walls" threads that pop up every single month, even after quite some time the game was removed. And maybe the reason is, even being the bad game that it was, Money Walls was a decent gamemode to play. Alteast, minimum decent. Unlike some.... current..... music-related minigames.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Unlike some.... current..... music-related minigames.
85cf25809f0613a8fcbe0ae1b0485f71_1000-images-about-rendm-memes-watching-you_300-300.jpeg
lpc0jOX.png

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Money walls used to be my favorite Cubecraft game for 3 reasons:
  • No Void
  • PvE Aspect
  • The cool token system from eggwars but with token drop.
Even though it was a great game I probably would never play it again as UHC has pretty much all of those except tokens which aren't a big part of the game. I used to play a lot of annihilation prior to 1.9 coming out and money walls was the closest thing I could find to 1.9 annihilation. Money walsl still lacked many of the qualities annihilation had such as large teans and a huge focus on defnece that its just not enough for it to become my favorite minigame again. I think developer time would be better spent on other games with more unique reasons that make them great that aren't shared by other games on the network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom