Yay or nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I was bored so I though why not make a suggestion :shrug:

Basically I think it would spice up every gamemode if they implemented a Killstreak and Winstreak system. As most of you know, FFA already has the killstreak feature. You don't really "Win" in FFA/Assassins so there wouldn't be any win streaks. However in games like Eggwars, there should be winstreaks.

The winstreaks would be put right where the red line is in this screenshot.
The killstreaks would be in game where the side bar is, probably located at the bottom.

With this, you can get achievements. They should be pretty self explanatory though. You could possibly even get certain vanity items or something when they do a vanity overhaul.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My other thing that might be cool is Eggwars levels. What I'm suggesting is pretty much the exact same to Bedwars star system. The more you play, the more stars or whatever cube uses.
To level up, you need 5k Eggwars experience. Experience listing as followed:

Breaking an Egg: 250 exp.
Getting a Kill: 50 xp.
Getting an Elimination: 100 xp.

Another thing that would help is challenges. For example:
Have 30 Gold, Iron, and Diamonds in your inventory at once. (200 exp.)
Each challenge is worth 200 exp.

There are different levels of experience. You level up by completing challenges and doing what is said above. Each group of levels has it's own chat title which would be stated in front of your rank like this.
[Egg]. Leveling system as listed with corresponding chat titles.

For example:
[Chick] :Emerald: Deedselele: wow this game was so e.z!
Chat might get a little messy, but atleast it's not this.

0-4:
[Egg]
5-19: [NB] (New Born)
20-29: [Chicklet]
30-49: [Chick]
50-69: [Chicken]
70-89: [Nester]
90-99: [Rooster]
100 and beyond: [FL] (Flock Leader)
(names are cringy ik but no hate plz)
(If you have better ones then suggest them below please)

[Even though it is technically an idea copying bedwars, don't rant about it. If you are gonna say something about copying bedwars then don't post it. I simply want to know your opinions on the idea and whether you would like to see it added or not.]

That's about it for this suggestion~ I haven't done one of these in a while actually.
Again, don't give me any bedwars crap or I'll just quote this and reply to you.

Enjoy reading~
Deedselele

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Basically I think it would spice up every gamemode if they implemented a Killstreak and Winstreak system. As most of you know, FFA already has the killstreak feature. You don't really "Win" in FFA/Assassins so there wouldn't be any win streaks. However in games like Eggwars, there should be winstreaks.

The killstreaks would be in game where the side bar is, probably located at the bottom.

With this, you can get achievements. They should be pretty self explanatory though. You could possibly even get certain vanity items or something when they do a vanity overhaul.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My other thing that might be cool is Eggwars levels. What I'm suggesting is pretty much the exact same to Bedwars star system. The more you play, the more stars or whatever cube uses.

There are different levels of experience. You level up by completing challenges and doing what is said above. Each group of levels has it's own chat title which would be stated in front of your rank like this.

For example:

0-4:
[Egg]

[Even though it is technically an idea copying bedwars, don't rant about it. If you are gonna say something about copying bedwars then don't post it. I simply want to know your opinions on the idea and whether you would like to see it added or not.]

That's about it for this suggestion~ I haven't done one of these in a while actually.

Enjoy reading~
Deedselele
I also suggested a winstreak system, so I totally agree. And about the Eggwars suggestion..
HELL YEAH

Reactions: Deeds

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Eh most of the scoreboards are already cluttered with team names/numbers or whatever. So, if there was another place to have the win/kill info then that would be alright.

As for the eggwars thing, I don't see any reason to tack on even more tags in front of our names and make the chat even more cluttered and loud.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Normal kills shouldn't give you xp, people already farm for points, now instead of grinding for higher levels people will just kill some naked guy 100 times giving themselves a level. A leveling system would be cool however the names shouldn't be as a tag rather a tag just of what star you are, mine would show
[24x] !l|Gold|l! effot: Guys u just made it to level 24!
X could be any symbol at all or nothing.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

For example:

0-4:
[Egg]

Enjoy reading~
Deedselele
I think this would be fun to have. I didn't understand the thread very well so I am guessing that it is displayed in game? Rather than in the main lobby?
+1

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom