Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GekiClaws

Well-Known Member
Aug 12, 2016
49
7
83
21
Hong Kong
Thanks for the advice to all! I will definitely improve my 1.9 pvp skills, and do an eggwars video! Thanks again! :) :) :)
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Yeah, I know Misha, I know someone who some of my classmates say looks exactly like Misha, and really doesn't like that. Misha is just a YouTube-er wanna be, and he doesn't have a life. I hate his voice and I hate him
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
I know right I like his vids, GekiClaws can post some more vids of egg wars. Try the map dwarven, and if u like spam hitting u can know log in with 1.8 and play egg wars. Basically you can play 1.8 in egg wars, and skywars
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Lol, nice video, I love Pokémon go I'm lvl 22, I really don't care if this is for minecraft only, because the video was very good, keep it up, +1
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
What time is it were you live, it is 7:00 in the morning were I live
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom