Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GekiClaws

Well-Known Member
Aug 12, 2016
49
7
83
21
Hong Kong
Thanks for the advice to all! I will definitely improve my 1.9 pvp skills, and do an eggwars video! Thanks again! :) :) :)
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Yeah, I know Misha, I know someone who some of my classmates say looks exactly like Misha, and really doesn't like that. Misha is just a YouTube-er wanna be, and he doesn't have a life. I hate his voice and I hate him
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
I know right I like his vids, GekiClaws can post some more vids of egg wars. Try the map dwarven, and if u like spam hitting u can know log in with 1.8 and play egg wars. Basically you can play 1.8 in egg wars, and skywars
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Lol, nice video, I love Pokémon go I'm lvl 22, I really don't care if this is for minecraft only, because the video was very good, keep it up, +1
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
What time is it were you live, it is 7:00 in the morning were I live
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom