Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CookiesAlwaysWin

Well-Known Member
Dec 2, 2015
414
363
138
Retro Landscape
Which games are you guys playing [Edited: on Cubecraft]?
[Just curious]


My game's
Eggwars
Skywars
Some time's Tower Defence and Blockwars

:)
​
 
Last edited:

DestructionMaker

Well-Known Member
May 10, 2016
251
79
103
Blockwars is a good game (But very underrated) I dont get why its so underrated. I always gained my points (Because im a little bit pro in blockwars) But now i need to wait almost a hour to play in the map that i want. And then the map isnt even filled with players, (Sometimes 4/12)
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Warlords....
PRoPBdo_700wa_0.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
Bring money walls back!
Nah, I've grown out of that.
I really liked that game and I still do as of now, but it won't be coming back no matter how hard I try.
So I just gave up and started playing other games? Never gonna have the Money Walls feel, but I still have Skywars which is a really fun and entertaining game.
I also have Egg Wars, which is basically Money Walls + void + campers + bowspammers, so kind of similar experience? Kinda?
I'll just try not to get too many people triggered because of it, I already triggered myself enough with the loss of my one of my favourite minigames, and will try to not remember it as time goes bye. Because it's not really worth remembering anymore.
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
My favorite is probably eggwars, but I occasionally play skywars.
For short games I just do duels till I get bored/need to report peeps.
I used to like Money Walls, but now it's gone. Then again it was pretty unbalanced, as one tactic always beat the game no matter how outnumbered you are.
 

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Survival Games, Skywars and 1v1 PvP duels. However, I also like Minerware and Lucky island. And Arcade is fun as well! .. and blockwars ofc!
I actually like all gamemodes, that's why I play on here :} so let's say: everything except Blockband.
 

Typicaaal

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2015
734
2,485
428
24
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Survival Games, Skywars and 1v1 PvP duals. However, I also like Minerware and Lucky island. And Arcade is fun as well! .. and blockwars ofc!
I actually like all gamemodes, that's why I play on here :} so let's say: everything except Blockband.
duals? XD i dont like blockband too :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: skifby

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
1,099
717
188
23
USA
I like playing Skywars a lot. Also, I enjoy QuakeCraft, but there aren't a lot of people that play this.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Top Bottom