Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea of this new game-mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I've had the idea for a new game on CubeCraft games called "Duel Tournament", "Tournament" or something similar.

Goal:
The goal of the game would be to be the last player standing when the tournament is over.

Basic Gameplay:
  • Everyone would recieved the same kit, probably chain armour, stone sword, bow and 64 arrows, or something similar.
  • The players would be placed in 1v1 duels, and the winner would go onto the next duel, until you get down to two people remaining.
  • The last player standing would win.
Possible Integration:
This would probably be best integrated into the server via another mode of PvP.

Voting/Ranks:
I think this game would work best if Ranks had no effect on the gameplay and voting was not included in it.

Map Layout:
The map would have a very simple layout - When you defeat your oponent, the gate opens and you move to the next arena, all the arenas eventually connecting the centre arena, where the final duel takes place.

I have searched for "Tournament" and "Duel Tournament" and found no replicas of this game-mode.

Reactions: Maaarijn
This is basically a copy of Mineplex's gladiators...
I would like to keep Cubecraft a little bit unique instead of a copy cat.
Even though this game would be copied I like this game mode and I would love to play it on Cubecraft with it's 1.9 PvP.
Maybe change it up a bit so it isn't really a copy anymore but a different game with the same goal.
So uh +1 -1 = 0 I guess...

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I haven't played Mineplex's gladiators, but you could edit it so it starts out as a 2v2 thing, and any dead team-mates come back if you win a 2v2, but when you get to the end, you have to fight your team-mate.

Reactions: CubeTale
D

Deleted member 100818

This is indeed a copy of mineplex gladiators and if there would be such a gamemode as this ranks should have a vote optin or something else stone does not have. I mean people pay for ranks so they should at least have something in every gamemode.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I like the idea of this game. It will really help the competitive community of 1.9 pvp.
I feel this gamemode would be really fun and make PVP more popular

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I've always thought this would be fun on cube, but maybe more as a one time event. Then the winner is given some kind of unique reward. Just think of a server wide 1v1 tournament, we will truly know the best player on cube.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
You meant something like "fight club" from epicube, cubecraft should create original games, and stop copying to other servers :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom