Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Whilst we're on the subject of friends being able to hear what you say, and friends only, i have a question regarding swearing and mature language; if none of your friends mind and it doesn't offend any of them, are you allowed to swear in the games server lobby?

You'll have to get around the plugin, but yeah, its perfectly reasonable, I don't see why there is a real need to swear towards your friends, but yes, reports coming from the friends chat are usually ignored.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You'll have to get around the plugin, but yeah, its perfectly reasonable, I don't see why there is a real need to swear towards your friends, but yes, reports coming from the friends chat are usually ignored.
Best news i have heard all day :) Most people don't swear towards their friends, they just swear as part of their every day vocabulary. It isn't going to be long until they're considered actual words rather than offensive slang, as nearly everybody does it :p

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Best news i have heard all day :) Most people don't swear towards their friends, they just swear as part of their every day vocabulary. It isn't going to be long until they're considered actual words rather than offensive slang, as nearly everybody does it :p
:\\\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom