Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Suppose its a she? And what if there swearing together like not at each other

I don't know your friends, so take "he" as a general "he/she/it".

i Have no money :/

How did you buy minecraft, your current computer, your internet connection... I would have a hard time believing you would have stolen all of those just to use our server.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
How did you buy minecraft, your current computer, your internet connection... I would have a hard time believing you would have stolen all of those just to use our server.

Not to be mean, but maybe he's in the same situation as me. I can't donate? Why? Because my parents wouldn't let me. They would buy the internet connection, the computer, Minecraft, but are not willing to donate. A lot of people are like that. :)

Edit: Also, his page says he's 24, but looking at his posts he could be a lot younger.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Not to be mean, but maybe he's in the same situation as me. I can't donate? Why? Because my parents wouldn't let me. They would buy the internet connection, the computer, Minecraft, but are not willing to donate. A lot of people are like that. :)

Edit: Also, his page says he's 24, but looking at his posts he could be a lot younger.

Yeah, I read that, so discarded the "parents won't let me" part in my reply. If he's actually 24, I don't know, but if he is, get a job!

D

Deleted member 8554

I hate the cooldown time thing its so annoying and donating cost too much money!

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I hate the cooldown time thing its so annoying and donating cost too much money!
There are many servers that use cooldown time too, and theirs are longer. If the coooldown time is annoying, just take your time walking to the different games, or look at your stats for a while, or see the top 5 until the times over. Or just check the forums for a while until the time is over. The time isn't that long

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
I love this! thanks so much Halo, but may I ask, why doesn't this work in The Hub or While in A Sky wars match?
That would be amazing, I'm happy I won't have to watch advertising again in the Games lobby though!
woohoo!

RaytronYT

Sep 15, 2014
Canada
www.youtube.com
Lately we have seen the Game Lobbies have been a big source for spam, harassment, confusion, and lots of swearing, we also could not fail to notice that a lot of people we causing load on our systems by constantly swapping servers if they didn't like the maps or such.

To counter these things we changed things up a bit.

For the chat part, you can now only chat with your friends. When you send a message only your friends will see them, and when they chat only their friends will see them, this works even if you are on separate game lobbies. If you are on the same game lobby, you will also be able to see only them when you hide all the players.

Also to note, if you have someone in your friend that someone else doesn't, you will be able to see their messages, and they will see your replies, but all your other friends will be able to see the replies, bear this in mind. ("Who are you talking to?")

We believe that was a good choice to make, since it will greatly improve the freedom of communication with your friends, so you can easily match up on the same SkyWars games, or any other games.

For the load on our systems countermeasure, we have implemented a cool-down time that is applied every time you join the Game Lobbies. The cooldown time is 30 seconds, and its only applied to stones, donators, which we thank a lot for keeping us alive, do not have these restrictions.

That also seemed to be the only plausible way to stop people from switching server every 10 seconds, which causes us a lot of issues.

If you have any positive and/or helpful feedback for us on the subject on these changes, then feel free to post it below.
I was muted until 13/9 , and i still muted , can you remove my mute?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Whilst we're on the subject of friends being able to hear what you say, and friends only, i have a question regarding swearing and mature language; if none of your friends mind and it doesn't offend any of them, are you allowed to swear in the games server lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom