Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you play a magic and mayhem inspired game?

• Total voters

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I just want to know people's opinions on if I was to create a suggestion about a new game mode relating to Magic and Mayhem whether or not you would play it,

Basically a magic and mayhem-inspired PVP game.
Please vote in the poll

For those who didn't play that long along, here is what magic and mayhem is briefly

Reactions: guinea_pigcrown5687

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I just want to know people's opinions on if I was to create a suggestion about a new game mode relating to Magic and Mayhem whether or not you would play it,

Basically a magic and mayhem-inspired PVP game.
Please vote in the poll

For those who didn't play that long along, here is what magic and mayhem is briefly
I suggested many times to bring it back and I have never understood the reason behind its removal, however, despite I feel the majority of the community would like to see it coming back, I don't think CubeCraft will re-add it soon.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggested many times to bring it back and I have never understood the reason behind its removal, however, despite I feel the majority of the community would like to see it coming back, I don't think CubeCraft will re-add it soon.
They won't bring back M&M because it was the 2nd part of the Evil Bunny RPG (Easter 2020?) So if they make a new rpg, it will be the part 3 but I hope not: It's extremely laggy and once you finished the main quest the gamemode basically useless :(
Instead of making massive RPGs they should focus on the already existing gamemode, like updating Survival Games. Idk but personally I don't really care about Minecraft Rpg in general...

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Im it talking about bringing it back, I'm talking about just a unique game mode that incorporates lore from magic and Mayhem.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom