Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spaceboy

Jul 10, 2021
I'm sure a lot of people want Magic and Mayhem back. In 2021 me and my best friends played it everyday until it was removed. Personally, I think it was a bad decision that Cubecraft removed Magic and Mayhem. It was an epic rpg game and a lot of people were questioning if it would be permanent or not.

Magic and Mayhem should come back, and this is a petition. Please vote for this suggestion so higher Cubecraft authorities notice this.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
nah, it was complicated, and it took a lot of grinding, furthermore they removed it because it didn't get a lot of players, and it might have been a limited time thing?

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sure a lot of people want Magic and Mayhem back. In 2021 me and my best friends played it everyday until it was removed. Personally, I think it was a bad decision that Cubecraft removed Magic and Mayhem. It was an epic rpg game and a lot of people were questioning if it would be permanent or not.

Magic and Mayhem should come back, and this is a petition. Please vote for this suggestion so higher Cubecraft authorities notice this.
You need to put it as a suggestion for people to vote

Reactions: boathorse

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
sorry how do i put a suggestion
It cool first you make a suggestion by clicking on the three dots with a line next to them(I outlined it with blue)

Screenshot_20230331-033434.png

Then you need too click on the feedback and suggestion option

Screenshot_20230331-033443.png

Then you click post thread and make a thread

I don't think you can change what your thread is when you made it. I think only a mod can do it

hope this helps❤️

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom