• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

ZeldaGamez

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2018
Many Cubecraft players would like Magic and Mayhem back. It was incredibly fun and new to the Bedrock community, to have a new, adventurous, and thrilling experience into the universe of RPG’s.
I agree completely. Me and my friend really spent a lot of time getting the best possible armor and were almost ready to fight the final boss. The next day they just shut it down for "low playercount" if I remember correctly. A shame really that such a unique gamemode in cubecraft had to leave :/

Reactions: Reesle

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Tbh Bedrock does not have a lot of popular RPG games. When Magic and Mayhem came, that all changed.. until Cubecraft decided to remove it.

Reactions: pekd

Miki18

Jul 23, 2020
I think we need more RPG Events (for example 3 events per year - one on Easter Egg, second on Halloween and the last one on Christmas)

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Or perhaps a permanent RPG? Or maybe, this permanent RPG can have cool events during its period.

Miki18

Jul 23, 2020
Or perhaps a permanent RPG? Or maybe, this permanent RPG can have cool events during its period.
Many temporary and small events are better (at least for me) because when you have permanent RPG you can meet overpowered player there. More - new events in this permanent RPG could often be not avaible for the newest player. With different short events all player's progress will be reset, so that is the solution for those problems. I also prefer short and close story (like evil bunny or Magic and Mayhem) instead of milking one world/story/event. Also more different events could have different mechanics (I know a events inside one RPG could have different mechanics also, but I think that doing different small events creators could afford for many more creative ideas). And the last one: I also personally think that short small different events are funnier 🙂

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
It would be really cool if they would bring it back, but if they do, they should make a new version of it, and I think that would take too much time for now. so that's why I think they are not bringing it back for now.

Nubnub

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom