• Yes with some modifications

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Wow! I think this is my best suggestion yet. No one says they wouldn't play this game. We'll continue developing this game and making it more fun :P. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to join us :). FYI, we're not doing any commands, this is a game for CubeCraft :P. Just writing up the rules, objectives, etc :P

Reactions: hgbf

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
But if you have to stay in one place how can you PvP the other person... So basically it's not about skill, but it's about timing clicks? Smh..

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Yeah but that doesn't make sense because what if the other team knocks you back out of your square... In theory it sounds interesting, but the complications are a tad overpowering.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Yeah but that doesn't make sense because what if the other team knocks you back out of your square... In theory it sounds interesting, but the complications are a tad overpowering.
Well, it's really related to tic tac toe. Remember, it's just a scrap idea :P. So, not everything is perfect. Anyways, about the question. Well, you can go to other people's squares a claim it back so, if red claims a square, blue can get it back but, when a team gets 3 in a row, like tic tac toe, they win. They win the second that they get 3 in a row. Does that answer your concern?

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
So, this is kind of similar to a "Capture The Beacon" type game-mode, but in the form of the old-school game of tic-tac-toe? You're definitely correct it its uniqueness. In my years of playing Minecraft, I haven't quite seen a game-mode like that, though I have seen similarly based. Tic-tac-toe in itself is a strategy based game, that I believe would work within Minecraft, and more specifically withing the PvP parts of it.

I don't believe you mentioned how many people would be apart of each team, in order to make this a fun, yet balanced experience.

Reactions: 1212hawks_
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom