• Yes with some modifications

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So, I've thought of a game that has no title but, I just thought of it with my group. Any suggestions? Scrap? Questions? All needed down bellow in the comments. Here it is. (First draft) They'll be 3 :p (3rd is final unless we need more editing)

So, it's a 3 by 3 board, 2 teams. One team is red, one team is blue it's tic tac toe but with pvp.

The goal is to get 3 in a row but, you have to conquer each part of the tic tac toe board. Also, you can not get 3 in a row until 15 seconds have passed. There is a time limit, after 10 minutes, it's a cat's game

So, I will have to get to bottom left square but, there is someone in my way, I have to kill that person while, my teamates have to go to other squares and conquer them

You can leave your square and it will still be in your team's control but, someone on the opposite team can easily take it. The game doesn't stop until there is 3 in a row. Somewhat like Oirignal TIC Tac toe. Each square will be 20 by 20 and the way to conquer the square is to step on a block for 5 seconds. Then, you get the square to your team :D.

This game involves stradegy, pvp, and it's Unqiue.

I'm pretty sure if you guys don't already know, I based it off of EggWars Character traits :p.

So, what do you guys think so far, This game is still in development and this is a scrap idea, I just want recomendations before I expand on this idea. Scrap or nah? Also, I wrote this on discord so, that's why it's somewhat split in the weird sections

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

@1212hawks_ make a poll. We might need to one more person to help us build/develop this thing.
Plus we just need someone who is good with command blocks.
If you guys want us to change anything please feel free to reply to this.
also hawks, everyone should start out with the kit ion warrior except with 2 golden apples.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

When you die, your dead forever. One life per person. When you die, you are a spectator, but if your team wins, you get points also.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this sounds pretty fun. I am a bit curious more on the gameplay and how you capture a square, so if you could elaborate more on that, it would be great.
@1212hawks_
Plus we just need someone who is good with command blocks.
I can help with command blocks. I am not good, but I built a tic tac toe game with command blocks once (ironically enough xD). So maybe I could help build the command structure of the game for testing.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think this sounds pretty fun. I am a bit curious more on the gameplay and how you capture a square, so if you could elaborate more on that, it would be great.

I can help with command blocks. I am not good, but I built a tic tac toe game with command blocks once (ironically enough xD). So maybe I could help build the command structure of the game for testing.

Me or hawks will add you to the Discord, in my free time this week, I will watch videos on how to use command blocks.
I'll start a PM with you sharing some info :P

Reactions: TheBrownster

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016

I am good with command block too ._. and also I built a tic tac toe once without command blocks ;-; its not that hard

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
So, I've thought of a game that has no title but, I just thought of it with my group. Any suggestions? Scrap? Questions? All needed down bellow in the comments. Here it is. (First draft) They'll be 3 :p (3rd is final unless we need more editing)

So, it's a 3 by 3 board, 2 teams. One team is red, one team is blue it's tic tac toe but with pvp.

The goal is to get 3 in a row but, you have to conquer each part of the tic tac toe board. Also, you can not get 3 in a row until 15 seconds have passed. There is a time limit, after 10 minutes, it's a cat's game

So, I will have to get to bottom left square but, there is someone in my way, I have to kill that person while, my teamates have to go to other squares and conquer them

You can leave your square and it will still be in your team's control but, someone on the opposite team can easily take it. The game doesn't stop until there is 3 in a row. Somewhat like Oirignal TIC Tac toe. Each square will be 20 by 20 and the way to conquer the square is to step on a block for 5 seconds. Then, you get the square to your team :D.

This game involves stradegy, pvp, and it's Unqiue.

I'm pretty sure if you guys don't already know, I based it off of EggWars Character traits :p.

So, what do you guys think so far, This game is still in development and this is a scrap idea, I just want recomendations before I expand on this idea. Scrap or nah? Also, I wrote this on discord so, that's why it's somewhat split in the weird sections
Is this being developed in Java, as a plugin, or with commandblocks? If commandblocks are used, me and @Archee might be able to help :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom