Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
banner.png

Hello!

I was thinking of a fun minigame for on the forums and I remembered a minigame I used to play when I was younger. It was called: Going on a trip...
(for the Dutch people: Ik ga op vakantie en ik neem mee...)​

how to play.png

The goal is to (in this case) copy the text of post before you and add ONE a CUBECRAFT-RELATED ITEMS/GAMES OR STAFF MEMBER :p!

Example:
Person 1:
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Cubelet, ...
Person 2: I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Cubelet, @Younisco , ...
Person 3: I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Cubelet, Younisco , @Marieke2001, ...
Person 4: I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Cubelet, Younisco , Marieke2001, Sentinel...

I think you know how it works ^^​

1591646466803.png

However, there are a few rules:

1. Do not repeat an item or staff member. (my examples obviously do not count)
2. Do not mention non-staff members (in your list).
3. The goal is to pack as many items as possible, I will do a weekly recap on the best items added and how many items/staff members already have been packed (if the game hasn't start over yet).
4. Try only to tag new staff members and delete the '@' for the other staff members in your post. Otherwise, they will get spammed every time a new item will be packed :)
5. Most importantly have fun and come up with some very original CraftCraft items!

The game will end (and start over) when someone repeats the same item or staff member.
(When you notice this, you can start the game over again by starting a new list)

1591646439994.png

I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Uber cubelets, ...

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Uber cubelets, Blockband, pluiskoe, Egg from Eggwars

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Obsidian rank, komododragon2002, optifine cape, Zeeuwse Bolus, Blockwars core

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Obsidian rank, optifine cape, Zeeuwse Bolus, Blockwars core, pluiskoe, Eggwars Egg, Wannabes

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
How fun this game is. Doing it like this defeats the entire purpose. Since you don't have to remember a thing. You can just copy and paste :/
But well, here we go
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Obsidian rank, komododragon2002, optifine cape, Zeeuwse Bolus, Blockwars core, pluiskoe, Eggwars Egg, Wannabes, imgflip logo and a 40dia pick

Reactions: wxzzrd and Komodо

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Obsidian rank, komododragon2002, optifine cape, Zeeuwse Bolus, Blockwars core, pluiskoe, Eggwars Egg, Wannabes, imgflip logo, a 40dia pick, and a zeus tower

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Obsidian rank, komododragon2002, optifine cape, Zeeuwse Bolus, Blockwars core, pluiskoe, Eggwars Egg, Wannabes, imgflip logo, a 40dia pick, a zeus tower, Siftenly, a cute doggo

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I'm, taking a trip and I'm packing: Obsidian rank, komododragon2002, optifine cape, Zeeuwse Bolus, Blockwars core, pluiskoe, Eggwars Egg, Wannabes, imgflip logo, a 40dia pick, a zeus tower, Siftenly, a cute doggo, and @Eli

• Love
Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom