Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KevinvDijk

Nov 18, 2018
There's not many games on the server, and most of the games are just small games.
I was thinking about maybe there should be some big games, like Factions, Survival, Creative, Skyblock, Prison maybe. You know?? Instead of mini games, add games that take more grinding and such...

-- Just an idea... ;)

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
There's not many games on the server, and most of the games are just small games.
I was thinking about maybe there should be some big games, like Factions, Survival, Creative, Skyblock, Prison maybe. You know?? Instead of mini games, add games that take more grinding and such...

-- Just an idea... ;)

Creative was removed on one of the last updates...

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Maybe the mini-games will be implemented when Cubecraft has more users and they are not empty. I just hope they put the lobby before each minigame.

Reactions: God.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
There are not many games on the server that are true. but that is only to keep everything in balance so that games can also become full. The more games cubecraft adds, the less quickly the games take place. There must be a lot more players first before you can add many games again.

Reactions: God.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I know it would be fun, but cubecraft is atm too small. The other games will probably fill slower.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom