Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 15, 2020
Like the above comment this shouldn't be a huge gamemode just a very small one in a micro game in mineware.

But it still looks fun good thinking.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
fr, throwing snowballs or shooting people using a bow with low ping on cc is a pain.
Low ping is good because they throw faster and consistently.

While with high ping they will throw at random and really delayed.

With bows it is even worse due to you needing to charge it up

You have it completely backwards

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Low ping is good because they throw faster and consistently.

While with high ping they will throw at random and really delayed.

With bows it is even worse due to you needing to charge it up

You have it completely backwards
That's the thing, without the delay I can't aim at all. Like I've been playing CubeCraft for years and learnt when to shoot or throw and usually I shoot or throw around 0.2 seconds earlier and now without those, I often miss every shot because I'm still not used with the instant bow shoot cuz it just felt uncomfortable.

That is also one of the few reason why I'm so bad at aiming in single player...

Apr 15, 2020
No, because throwing things on cubecraft is only good for people who have low ping, literally for every server. But on cubecraft projecticles have always sucked.

So no
Well if someone has a high ping everything is more of a pain and sometimes not only for the player himself. So that a person might not be able to do this because he has 300ms is a point we can shoove into a lot of things on cubecraft, so no I don't see that as a valid point.

The second part "But cubecraft projecticles have always sucked." is merely an opinion, I don't experience this even when my ping is higher than normal.

Also this isn’t going to be a huge gamemode, it’s meant as a small minigame for mineware that can be done in like 1 minute if modified correctly.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
not used with the instant bow shoot cuz it just felt uncomfortable.
I can get more use to a lower ping bow shot rather than a random bow shot that might flop like a sausage getting shot out of a nerf gun.

You also don't have to charge the bow for as long either because of the delay(If you have 200 ping you have to wait an extra .2 seconds to fully charge the bow after the animation)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The second part "But cubecraft projecticles have always sucked." is merely an opinion, I don't experience this even when my ping is higher than normal.
They have always sucked. It's a fact not an opinion. compared to other servers like Galaxite or Hive(I get the same ping to those servers as cube since NA servers) they have always have had more consistent KB and throw times. Cube projectiles with high ping have random throw times and much larger delay compared to the other servers.

Apr 15, 2020
They have always sucked. It's a fact not an opinion. compared to other servers like Galaxite or Hive(I get the same ping to those servers as cube since NA servers) they have always have had more consistent KB and throw times. Cube projectiles with high ping have random throw times and much larger delay compared to the other servers.
well I do not experience any of that

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Cube projectiles with high ping have random throw times and much larger delay compared to the other servers.
funny thing is you can shoot yourself with bow or hit yourself with your own projectile when running while bow spamming or running while throwing snow. It happened to me few times and It's pretty funny while at the same time very annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom