Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
Everyone knows the feeling. You're super stacked, full diamond, an enchanted sword, maybe even a golden apple.
And then, you encounter the most annoying player in the world. Some chainmail and leather pieces, so you go all out, and run towards him. You select your sword, and at that very moment, you see that you have messed up. He starts spamming with his automatic bow, and knocks you in the void with a wooden knockback II sword.

There should be a different type of game called Practical Mode. This can be chosen in the Lucky Islands menu, and can be selected under the normal gamemode.

These should be the changes:

remove all the following items after 90-120 seconds after the game has started
- Cage traps
- Knockback II wooden sword
- Super speed potions
- Invisibility wands

Some of the lucky blocks should also get a small change
- Cat and Dog: Remove the name tag, it's useless
- Frosty: Remove the particles
- Knight: Give 4 lucky blocks in item form, instead of X in block form, and also, don't make the sword drop
- Automatic bow: lower the total amount of arrows to 12, not +20
- Knockback sword: give one/two hits max before it breaks, not up to 4

There should also be a small kit upgrade: all players should have to receive a player tracker in their kit.

If there is something I forgot, then comment under this.

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
That game already exists.
It's called Skywars
This isn't the same gamemode as skywars, there still are all the other different items. I just feel like some of them have to be remove the abuse of those items.

Grodizzz

Sep 24, 2018
Ö-vik, Sweden
That's what make lucky island fun in my opinion, the multiple ways to both win and lose. If you want something more straightforward there is skywars.

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
That's what make lucky island fun in my opinion, the multiple ways to both win and lose. If you want something more straightforward there is skywars.
Yes, it can surprise you and make the game fun, but there is nothing worse than falling in the void in the last 1v1 when they splash a speed 40 over you

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom