• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
This is a very simple idea. My idea is that, when you change lobby or leave and rejoin the server, you don't lose your currently selected gadget, it's kind of annoying always having to enable my Pilot Compass ;). Let me know if it's worth implementing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
It is not that difficult to go to your "loot" and select the gadget you want. Literally 2 clicks and you have equiped the gadget.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
It would be something comfortable if they finally add it :), but I also feel like it is something not that necessary
It is not that difficult to go to your "loot" and select the gadget you want. Literally 2 clicks and you have equiped the gadget.
I am sorry, but I agree with them both. It would be something totally unnecessary to add because it is not difficult to go to loot and select the gadget.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! I've been wanting to see this for a while now. It always annoys me when you join a new lobby (or lag out and disconnect), that you have to re-equip your gadget. Especially when you have multiple pages of gadgets, it can be annoying. Your cosmetics don't get de-equipped, so why do gadgets? Adding this shouldn't be a priority, and it's quite unnecessary, but I still think it'd be quite handy to implement this.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
but I'm lazyyyy :(
Yes! I've been wanting to see this for a while now. It always annoys me when you join a new lobby (or lag out and disconnect), that you have to re-equip your gadget. Especially when you have multiple pages of gadgets, it can be annoying. Your cosmetics don't get de-equipped, so why do gadgets? Adding this shouldn't be a priority, and it's quite unnecessary, but I still think it'd be quite handy to implement this.
yes thank you someone is as lazy as me but if I'm being honest, this shouldn't be very important and they should only implement this if the devs don't have anything better to do

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
but I also feel like it is something not that necessary
I mean, balloons can stay in your inventory when switching servers (If I'm right, will check later today), (I agree with you, but balloons can stay, so gadgets should too)
So why can't gadgets? I wouldn't mind the cowboy gadget being in my inv all the time... in fact I really NEED it to be there all the time!
It's a YES from me! (Mostly because I am as lazy as you probably)
Can you add a poll? :)
EDIT: Did I say the same thing 3 times? LOL

Reactions: StonePlus

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
It's a little thing that makes the lobby a little more funIt's a little thing that makes the lobby a little more fun

+1

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I mean, balloons can stay in your inventory when switching servers (If I'm right, will check later today), (I agree with you, but balloons can stay, so gadgets should too)
So why can't gadgets? I wouldn't mind the cowboy gadget being in my inv all the time... in fact I really NEED it to be there all the time!
It's a YES from me! (Mostly because I am as lazy as you probably)
Can you add a poll? :)
Just checked, the balloons stay in your inventory! And yes I will add a poll right now!
Thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: Rawrbin

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I really like to play with gadgets as well as you do, and sometimes I get a bit annoyed when I don’t see my astronaut gadget in my inventory after the game I played.I would really like to see this getting added, because it will make many people happy and because it won’t bother anyone:P

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I am sorry, but I agree with them both. It would be something totally unnecessary to add because it is not difficult to go to loot and select the gadget.
I feel like we have an issue on forums where if a suggestion is very small, or doesn't make a massive change to gameplay, then there are always a few people who vote it down for being "Unnecessary". Sure, it might not be a required feature, but why say no to something because it is simple? Changes like this are what turn a good server into a great server, by making features more accessible and easy for players. I feel like its "unnecessary" to downvote suggestions because they are small and don't change much, its a quality of life change that takes little effort to implement. Why say no because it isn't as significant as other suggestions? +1 from me

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I feel like we have an issue on forums where if a suggestion is very small, or doesn't make a massive change to gameplay, then there are always a few people who vote it down for being "Unnecessary". Sure, it might not be a required feature, but why say no to something because it is simple? Changes like this are what turn a good server into a great server, by making features more accessible and easy for players. I feel like its "unnecessary" to downvote suggestions because they are small and don't change much, its a quality of life change that takes little effort to implement. Why say no because it isn't as significant as other suggestions? +1 from me
+1 from me, it's completely true what you just said.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
While I think this is a nice suggestion, in my opinion the developers should focus on more important features that really improve playing on CubeCraft.
I hope this gets implemented though!

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
While I think this is a nice suggestion, in my opinion the developers should focus on more important features that really improve playing on CubeCraft.
This wouldn't take much time to do + balloons have this so gadgets should also have this!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
as I mentioned above, stuff like this (to my knowledge) don't take very much time at all to implement because they already have the code done. This is just moving code from wardrobe to gadgets and changing it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom