Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
I feel like we have an issue on forums where if a suggestion is very small, or doesn't make a massive change to gameplay, then there are always a few people who vote it down for being "Unnecessary". Sure, it might not be a required feature, but why say no to something because it is simple? Changes like this are what turn a good server into a great server, by making features more accessible and easy for players. I feel like its "unnecessary" to downvote suggestions because they are small and don't change much, its a quality of life change that takes little effort to implement. Why say no because it isn't as significant as other suggestions? +1 from me
I totally agree, what I meant with "unnecessary" is more like it doesn't have priority. Even though your message is completely true.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
It absolutely doesn't take long, but still there are other suggestions that have a higher priority, so imo it's better to implement those first.

Reactions: StonePlus

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
This is a very simple idea. My idea is that, when you change lobby or leave and rejoin the server, you don't lose your currently selected gadget, it's kind of annoying always having to enable my Pilot Compass ;). Let me know if it's worth implementing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Great idea! It is very annoying to get in the menu all the time.. +1

Reactions: StonePlus

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
This would actually be a really convenient feature as I can see how having to equip a gadget can be annoying, but I think the problem of adding this would be an issue.

Teslicek

Oct 13, 2020
I just want to say YES for this, because I wanted to make a thread about this, but then saw that there already is one. It's quite dead, so please, someone revive it or tag any dev. I really want this feature.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I just want to say YES for this, because I wanted to make a thread about this, but then saw that there already is one. It's quite dead, so please, someone revive it or tag any dev. I really want this feature.
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads that haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Josher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom