Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Agree With This Idea?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Nope (explain why)

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so we all now /p chat right?
turns on party chat for everything we say
Now due to the annoyance of having to remember to put an ! before your message to speak in global
which I have found can be quite annoying
Here's an example
2018-03-16_14.43.14.png

So here just suggesting just add /g chat

everything you will say will be in global chat

NOTE: The G in /g chat stands for global
it has nothing to do with party chat it is just a similar system


Don't reply (apparently saying that is the only way I can get people to explain why they say no)++
 
Last edited:

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
769
2,497
384
24
yes
Just do /p chat again? ._.

EDIT: nvm I just saw the screenshot (it didn’t load in my phone) still not necessary though and not th most annoying to be honest
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
I don't think it's worth it, I rarely use global chat so putting an extra character when I do isn't too much of a hastle.
Get your point here, really. But it doesn't harm a thing, it might be not worth making it right now, but it could be a nice feature to have as a little chat update. And let's be honest, they already have 90% of the code when using party chat code so it isn't really much of a big deal imo.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom