Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
ohai there :P
I thought this would be cool to do.

What was your most funny experience from May 1st, 2017 through the day that you are reading this :D
It can be anything, not just Minecraft.

Ill say mine:
This takes place at a friends house. His mom threw together a summer party.
Me, and my two friends (yes we were the only kids there, excluding babies) were playing on a waterslide that we had inflated in there backyard. It was about 13 feet-ish, but steep.
*funny part incoming*
My friend, not going to say his name because he doesnt know what CubeCraft is, was at the top ready to go down.
My other friend was on the bottom of where you climb up to get to the slide part. However, he was on the left side of the bottom part where you climb up to ride down the slide. So, i decided to "jump" on next to him.
*funny part here*
The ENTIRE SLIDE collapses on its side. WE WERE ALL DYING IN LAUGHTER!!!! (No one got hurt fyi, not even a scratch)
I mean, we had to put it back up ._., but it was the most hilaurious thing that has happened to me in the last month.

Oh also this happened today so that 5 hours i wasnt here today was that :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom