Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2022
To start off with I think that prefixes should be displayed in front of your username and in the chat as well. Another idea would be to add a factions minigame. I personally love factions and it would be a fun new gamemode for people who have never played it before. The last thing I think you should add is an xp booster if you have a certain V.I.P. level. This would give 1 or 2 extra xp on whatever game you win in or get a kill at.Thank you for reading this I hope someone sees this and thinks they are good ideas aswell.

Kind regards,
King Jack

Maybe instead of the extra xp for vips all players should get a daily log in bonus.

Last edited:

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I give this an unsure. I agree with prefix and I'm in the middle about factions. Admittedly enough I haven't played it so I don't think I can give a good opinion on this. I don't agree with the vip level giving more expirence as expirence is valueless and it only meant to show how long someone played for.
Factions is a place full of toxic people btw.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom