Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
  1. I don't have Bitdefender Total Security 2018 installed, so I cannot change its settings.
  2. Not a step.
  3. My router does not have a bandwith control feature.
  4. Changing the dns won't help with lag after a connection is already established. The dns is used to resolve the domain to ge the ip. After you are connected to a server the dns is not used.
  5. I don't use DSL. Also if you don't know what you're doing, I would suggest not to change this. Don't just set the packet size limit to some random number without testing the actual network infrastructure. Chances are you will make things worse.
  6. Again, I suggest that if you don't know what you are doing, don't change those settings. I would like to see an explanation of how this affects the performance. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation
  7. This is useless and won't affect your ingame performance. If someone happens to open a url that responds with 204 - No Content on another device while you are playing, chances are they were about to continue browsing anyway.
  8. I don't think Forge will help your performance at all. Optifine can help you with low fps, but it won't affect your network lag at all.
  9. TCPNoDelay is useless since Minecraft 1.8.1 since it sets the TCP_NODELAY flag by default.
  10. to 14. I don't use Windows, but this might actually work or make things worse, I don't know.
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .
  15. I don't use Windows. This might actually work but also negatively affect other programs such as voice chat.
  16. ;-;
  17. I don't use windows. This might work but I definitely would suggest researching those options and not change them as long as you don't understand them.
  18. This has absolutely no effect.
  19. This won't even work. The -t option needs an parameter, the time to live for the packet. I don't see why adding additional ICMP packets would help, especially while playing a game that constantly sends tcp packets so your network adapter won't go into any possible stand-by mode anyway.
  20. Obvious.
  21. The Lazy Chunk Loading option even says "Effective only for local worlds and single core CPU". forget about this.
update graph card: I always update my graphics card driver anyway, but it won't help you with network lag.
Graphics: FAST: This causes a bug in optifine and won't help you with network lag.
limit frame: ON: I could actually imagine this helping with network lag, but it probably won't. Don't limit your framerate to 40 fps for obvious reasons.
View Bobbing: OFF: It looks better that way but it won't help your preformance.
GUI SCALE: AUTO: How would anyone think this affects performance at all? Set it however you want.
Render Dist: FAR: No. Set it to a smaller value if you really need to increase fps. Find a good compromise yourself.
3D Ana: OFF: Obvious.
Smooth Light: ON: This might look better but will negatively affect your fps.
Advanced opGL : OFF: Apparently this option is only shown when you use a compatible graphics card. In that case, enabling it will possible give you better fps. If in doubt you should try both options, don't just disable it.

Also you missed the most important step: W-tapping will increase your fps and resuce network lag to a minimum.

TL;DR: no.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom