Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! I've noticed that the lag and/or high ms after the 1.19 Update increased by a little, If you are getting 20-50ms in the menus, You'd have 80+ In-game. This is not a problem cause You'll still feel like playing on 20-50 ms but it says 80+ ms in-game. also a new thing thats been hanging in the network for a while now, when you either /ping YOU or /ping Someone else, It will ONLY show 0ms, I dont say that this happens all the time, but its MORE common to happen in every game you play, Your ping doesn't show nor someone's else ping it just say "0ms", and its slightly annoying cause you just cant know how well is your connection to the cubecraft server(s).

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    970.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! I've noticed that the lag and/or high ms after the 1.19 Update increased by a little, If you are getting 20-50ms in the menus, You'd have 80+ In-game. This is not a problem cause You'll still feel like playing on 20-50 ms but it says 80+ ms in-game. also a new thing thats been hanging in the network for a while now, when you either /ping YOU or /ping Someone else, It will ONLY show 0ms, I dont say that this happens all the time, but its MORE common to happen in every game you play, Your ping doesn't show nor someone's else ping it just say "0ms", and Its slightly annoying cause you just cant know how well is your connection to the cubecraft server.
I agree , my ping went from 60-80 to 100-130 , also there is a bug which tells you that you have 0 ping , and i find it really annoying in my opinion and I hope they fix it

• Heart
Reactions: qKhalidd

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! I've noticed that the lag and/or high ms after the 1.19 Update increased by a little, If you are getting 20-50ms in the menus, You'd have 80+ In-game. This is not a problem cause You'll still feel like playing on 20-50 ms but it says 80+ ms in-game. also a new thing thats been hanging in the network for a while now, when you either /ping YOU or /ping Someone else, It will ONLY show 0ms, I dont say that this happens all the time, but its MORE common to happen in every game you play, Your ping doesn't show nor someone's else ping it just say "0ms", and Its slightly annoying cause you just cant know how well is your connection to the cubecraft server.
Ye is the same for me befor i was playing on 40 ping but now i play with 100 ping and for the 0ping is a bug you can report it here

• Heart
Reactions: Xi1m and qKhalidd

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Hi there, the reason why every player now has a higher ping in the /ping command, is that there is now also server delay added to the calculation, your connection should not feel any different though. The zero ping is indeed a known bug :)

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
Hey there! I've noticed that the lag and/or high ms after the 1.19 Update increased by a little, If you are getting 20-50ms in the menus, You'd have 80+ In-game. This is not a problem cause You'll still feel like playing on 20-50 ms but it says 80+ ms in-game. also a new thing thats been hanging in the network for a while now, when you either /ping YOU or /ping Someone else, It will ONLY show 0ms, I dont say that this happens all the time, but its MORE common to happen in every game you play, Your ping doesn't show nor someone's else ping it just say "0ms", and its slightly annoying cause you just cant know how well is your connection to the cubecraft server(s).
yes i have so much packet loss

Reactions: qKhalidd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom