Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
It would be hard to make it where you can msg them through the whole network being each area is a different server. But, it could work i like this idea

As @kewlkat227 mentioned, it will be a pain to implement in the network, so we wont say that we will do this, but it is a thing we look to do, and have thought about since months, but again, its incredibly hard to do a perfect system like that, so give us time.

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
I think this is a great idea and i don't think that different ranks should have a certain amount of friends only because they will start complaining and what if you were a stone rank and you had a bunch of friends that you wanted to hang out with then you would have to chose between them. :3 i know that would be impossible with me because almost all my friends are like " no lets ALL hang out " . It would be this huge argument with my friends that i don't want to waist time with. I think that any rank person should have a limit of at least 10 or 7 friends. but outside of that i think that this idea could come to a reality nice thinkin' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Top Bottom